LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a lot of talk on the Eagles/Falcons this weekend. Eagles need a win (:lol:) and I'm sure Atlanta wants to keep the streak alive. Gonna be a good game I think.

Personally, I hope Dog Killer's former teammates bury him but that's another story.

Buccaneers vs Vikings

Chargers vs Browns

Panthers vs Bears

Seahawks vs Lions

Jaguars vs Packers

Colts vs Titans

Dolphins vs Jets

Patriots vs Rams

Redskins vs Steelers

Falcons vs Eagles

Raiders vs Chiefs

Giants vs Cowboys

Saints vs Broncos

49ers vs Cardinals

Straight up picks or against the spread?

So Robert Kraft said that London is ready for an NFL team... IMO, this football league shouldn't be intercontinental. Can you imagine the advantage a European football team would have over a visiting American team? Jet lag up the wazoo. And vice-versa, especially if a team from the west coast hosted them.

So Robert Kraft said that London is ready for an NFL team... IMO, this football league shouldn't be intercontinental. Can you imagine the advantage a European football team would have over a visiting American team? Jet lag up the wazoo. And vice-versa, especially if a team from the west coast hosted them.

This has been talked about regarding european nba teams. Imo the nfl would be the easiest to get european teams for because you have a week to prepare and so on. Whereas in the nba you have like back to back nights of playing. But its been done. Look at real football in europe. Those guys travel all across europe to play games. And they run way longer than nfl and nba players. So if anybody would be tired it would be them. So i think it can be done. Just give them their own division and have thwm have long road trips and home stands.

This has been talked about regarding european nba teams. Imo the nfl would be the easiest to get european teams for because you have a week to prepare and so on. Whereas in the nba you have like back to back nights of playing. But its been done. Look at real football in europe. Those guys travel all across europe to play games. And they run way longer than nfl and nba players. So if anybody would be tired it would be them. So i think it can be done. Just give them their own division and have thwm have long road trips and home stands.

ManU football. Red and White uniforms.

I'd like to a Canadian, Spanish, Mexican and Japanese teams by 2020.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived