LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet the real refs are eating this up.

Oh I am sure they are. This game was pretty bad. The weekend was pretty bad for the replacement refs.

The first half GB looked terrible but got some shit going on the second half. Bad calls made against both sides but of course a few stick out more than others. Like the offensive pass interference that was labeled defensive. Watching the replay I do not think there is a more clear example of offensive pass interference out there. The roughing the passer call on Walden when GB got the interception was BS as well. But seattle had a pass interference call against them that should not have been called. Of course though the last play was complete BS and will be the talk of the league until next weekend at least. Push off, shove a player to the ground and then a touchdown that he had one arm on, as you can clearly see the other arm trying to grasp at the ball while Jennings had it tucked to his chest.

Whatever they were asking for before, pension was it? They should ask for more.

pretty much

The NFL wants them to be "full time" so that they can be called up at anytime. The refs want to be part time, bigger salary and a pension.

I'd tell the refs to **** off too.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Looking back at the game it's as if even Green Bay didn't want to win. How many plays were 3 and a few yards where a GB player like Jennings would catch the ball inches shy of a 1st down, dance around, get tackled without gaining the extra couple inches for the 1st?

At some point during the game you could really see Cedric Benson and the running game starting to work on all cylinders. They were gaining first downs with every couple runs. What did they do as the game progressed? They stopped running the ball.

Lastly the refs decision to ignore the pass interference penalty and award Tate the TD was a joke. I really wonder if this game was fixed to begin with.

both Romo fumbles were called incorrectly on the field

can I get a hard hit w/o a flag this year?

Dieon Branch got whacked and came up smiling, after review Reed led w/ the shoulder

it's fair because both teams get crappy officials and games are 20% longer

due to "the previous play is under review"

can MLB please get on board w/ replay already

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Looking back at the game it's as if even Green Bay didn't want to win. How many plays were 3 and a few yards where a GB player like Jennings would catch the ball inches shy of a 1st down, dance around, get tackled without gaining the extra couple inches for the 1st?

At some point during the game you could really see Cedric Benson and the running game starting to work on all cylinders. They were gaining first downs with every couple runs. What did they do as the game progressed? They stopped running the ball.

Lastly the refs decision to ignore the pass interference penalty and award Tate the TD was a joke. I really wonder if this game was fixed to begin with.

Because the passing game started to get into it. GB was going so fast that the seahawks had to call a time out because they couldn't get winded players off of the field fast enough. GB was starting to win man to man coverage and move the ball, scoring off of 3 consecutive drives.

I saw that one to, however there is a huge difference between what Walker did and what the Refs and the NFL are doing. Not to mention the fact that Walker only put restrictions on PUBLIC unions, unions that bargain with taxpayer dollars not unions that go up against huge profit corporations or organizations like the NFL. The situations are so different I would call it reaching to connect the two in anyway other than the word union has been used in both.

Last nights game had a chance to be one HELL of a game. Both defenses so strong. Packers offense looking like shit and being held up for the whole first have. The seahawks offense looked like shit and was held for the entire second half, I think Wilson had two completions in the second half and one was the BS touchdown call.

Hmm, in that first angle it looks like he had shared possession. The second angle less so.

Most people agree it wasn't shared. I am bias since I was born and raised in WI but the way I look at it is jennings had the ball with both hands against his chest. Tate had one had on the ball, you can see his second hand moving freely on the way down trying to get on the ball. On the ground Jennings had that ball in his chest and tate was underneath him reaching around him.

Refs are back.. That didn't take long

Can't find anything on that, I saw an articel that states they both agreed to create a new 21 man team to be worked with and molded into the NFLs next set of refs. The pension issues have not been resolved... atleast I can't find anything that says otherwise.

My picks this week:

Away____Home

Cleveland Baltimore

San Diego Kansas

San Fran Jets

Carolina Atlanta

Tenn Houston

Seattle St. Louis

New England Buffalo

Minn Detroit

Miami Arizona

Oakland Denver