LegacyGT.com

New Vendor Here ;o) - Motive Auto Works

Motive Auto Works

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you handed BMX the tool and said he must 'feel the force' - he did and the leak stopped. That's all I know.

Of course, you do realize your engine will explode now, right? That's the tradeoff... ain't nothing for free... :lol:

• I Donated Too
I am saliently aware whatever devil farted in BMX's kettle did for a time ruin his luck but I am confident that particular black cloud over him has long since gone. I am delighted to have his insight and help with things and he is a brilliant teacher and giving with the information too. I trust him implicitly. A run of bad luck is just that... and nothing more.

is that suppose to be funny? a lackluster attempt to make a mockery of my misfortunes?

IKTFBRO.jpg.8ef0e69fe2f00900142948da5457ff7b.jpg

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I am saliently aware whatever devil farted in BMX's kettle did for a time ruin his luck but I am confident that particular black cloud over him has long since gone. I am delighted to have his insight and help with things and he is a brilliant teacher and giving with the information too. I trust him implicitly. A run of bad luck is just that... and nothing more.

If only he was not banned long enough to actually dispense it.

I was wondering how much it would cast to replace the clutch in my 2005 LGT wagon. I have the snout repair ket and thought about the fix myself, but I actually enjoy my weekends so I am will to pay for the pleasure. I got a quote from Villiage Subaru and it sound high. I know they replace the flywheel, but 8 hours labor? At $115 per hour, Ouch.

I was wondering how much it would cast to replace the clutch in my 2005 LGT wagon. I have the snout repair ket and thought about the fix myself, but I actually enjoy my weekends so I am will to pay for the pleasure. I got a quote from Villiage Subaru and it sound high. I know they replace the flywheel, but 8 hours labor? At $115 per hour, Ouch.

Pm'd ;)

Archived