LegacyGT.com

New Vendor Here ;o) - Motive Auto Works

Motive Auto Works

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I listed all the work Alberto has done for me in the last few months I'd develop carpal tunnel syndrome.

Most recently he replaced my messed up FX300 clutch with a new FX350. Clutch has a very light pedal feel, can't wait until it's broken in.

Alberto is a top notch mechanic, very professional. Plus I can walk there from work so it's nice and convenient :)

Would like to echo the great reviews on Alberto.

Motive had my car for a couple of days to do a plug change and compression check. The service was excellent.

Very professional/knowledgeable, and at a great price. There aren't many auto mechanics you can go to and feel like you are being taken care of (not taken for a ride).

This is the only shop I will be taking my car to from now on (if I don't end up driving it off a cliff!)

Took my wife's 99 Accord in for a regular ole oem brake job. Doesn't even need to be a Subaru to get service there. ;)

Thrilled with the work and my experience, as usual.

Hey,

Any idea why i see white smoke coming from my engine bay nearly by the turbo area? Was there anything you saw that would cause that? Its been almost a week now and I can't find the problem. Its getting aggravating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
Jeremy... there is nothing we can do with your car. There's not a part of it that hasn't got issues! What the hell have you been doing, keeping chimpanzees inside?

jeremy... There is nothing we can do with your car. There's not a part of it that hasn't got issues! What the hell have you been doing, keeping chimpanzees inside?

welcome to my world.

Archived