LegacyGT.com

Turbo Whistle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks max capacity, its funny i come here for help but instead get a bunch of bs. I dont give a f*# about your opinions. I want to know how to make this happen. If you dont have that info hop off and go enjoy your car

+1

Yes, make sure it is not getting oil, it will begin to whistle in a very short time. It won't last very long but it will whistle.

A catless DP will help.

thanks max capacity, its funny i come here for help but instead get a bunch of bs. I dont give a f*# about your opinions. I want to know how to make this happen. If you dont have that info hop off and go enjoy your car

+1

Oh, dear, did I say something that was not appropriate.

May be I'll get to spend time with bmx045....;)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 4 months later...

Why, are you beginning to hear noises from your turbo.

If you have doubts about it. I'd suggest it be replaced before it take out the engine.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Graywolf, you must have a very open exhaust.

My catless wagon with a oem mid pipe, when it has no mufflers will have lots of turbo whine. To much for my liking.

I enjoy hearing it spool but don't like people 500ft hearing it too.

Archived