LegacyGT.com

Turbo Whistle

I know your new here. I will give you fair warning, BAC5.2 is someone you don't want to piss-off.

You will NEED him someday. He's that good.

Give you another hint, you want to keep on good terms with m sprank, turbodog, bmx045, SBT and a few others, the list goes on, you will come to know as the "go to guy's" when you have questions.

I have no control over drippie.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
I know your new here. I will give you fair warning, BAC5.2 is someone you don't want to piss-off.

You will NEED him someday. He's that good at google searching.

Give you another hint, you want to keep on good terms with m sprank, bmx045, SBT and a few others, the list goes on, you will come to know as the "go to guy's" when you have questions.

Fixd :lol:

He doesn't need any of the shit you guys are recommending, all he needs is a POS eBay bov.. If he guts cats and runs it rich enough he'll get cool flames from the exhaust too.

Original poster, go on eBay and type 'legacygt bov'. Easy install, cheap and you'll get the cool whistle noise you want.

Fixd :lol:

:lol:

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

OP I think this is what your looking for. IMO just wasteful spending, and turning a Subaru RICE should be illegal! :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOG6cacj9BI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Turbo Whistle - YouTube[/ame]

• I Donated Too
OP I think this is what your looking for. IMO just wasteful spending, and turning a Subaru RICE should be illegal! :mad:

all I hear is a big bag of bolts rattling about... not nice.

I heard mine with just an spt intake everything else stock.

I love the sound, and can understand why you want to hear it. I don't have the stock to compare it to as I never had the stock airbox with silencer.

wtf is going on here

Im not sure, but just seeing this thread it looks like the ricer forums everyone is saying it is not.

Why dont you try to help or answer with "it will not work with this car/ turbo" rather than spending 5 pages flaming the fellow LGT owner who came to ask a question and now likely will not come back.

My less knowledgeable answer would be that I think newer turbos have been designed bearings and do not create as much noise, or they just have better designs for air flow in general so creating less sound, although those are just guesses.

• I Donated Too
OH and the " why dont you try to help" was not directed at you broknindarkagain it was addressed to the trolls.

read the whole thread bro. everyone trolled him.

he asked a dumb noob question, got lightly flamed (initially), got butthurt, then proceeded to insult a senior member who helps people out all the time.

I don't see how that makes this a "ricer" forum.

Why dont you try to help or answer with "it will not work with this car/ turbo" rather than spending 5 pages flaming the fellow LGT owner who came to ask a question and now likely will not come back.

He has been a member since November of 2010. At this point he should be well aware of the type of response to expect from a question like this. You should get used to it as well.

Im not sure, but just seeing this thread it looks like the ricer forums everyone is saying it is not.

My less knowledgeable answer would be that I think newer turbos have been designed bearings and do not create as much noise, or they just have better designs for air flow in general so creating less sound, although those are just guesses.

Op is looking to make his car sound "cooler". I'm sorry but installing a Turbo Whistle on any Turbo car just makes it sound rice. There way better upgrades the OP can do to his LGT than spending money on this kind of upgrade. But if he really wants the sound, just buy an aftermarket intake, and BOV!

• I Donated
OH and the " why dont you try to help" was not directed at you broknindarkagain it was addressed to the trolls.

Holy fucking shit.

I did not believe what I just read.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived