LegacyGT.com

Turbo Whistle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But thats not filled out. I posted that in the superwide// thread a year ago lol

But based on that citation, it would mean our Legacy's are RICE straight from the factory. Dual Exhaust on a 4 Cylinder!! :eek::confused::spin:

^ dude don't you get it, our cars are RICE! What has this world come to! Someone fix that ASAP. There should be an * next to that one and at the bottom or back it should explain that Cars with Turbos from Factory don't Apply! :lol:

• I Donated
^ dude don't you get it, our cars are RICE! What has this world come to! Someone fix that ASAP. There should be an * next to that one and at the bottom or back it should explain that Cars with Turbos from Factory don't Apply! :lol:

and with that being said...doesn't the SRT4 have duals? That car is nothing but rice :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Depends, if it has an outrages Body kit, yea but clean looking one would get off the hook!

There's a back side to the ticket, with one check box:

"has power front windows, but crank rear windows"

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Yes.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived