LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

interesting...

yesterday spotted a black Saabaru Aero w/ LGT wheels on Colchester Ave in Burlington, VT...

and a female cutie driving it. this was about 8pm at the bottom of the hill before the Winooski traffic circle.

(I know it's not an LGT but... she's got the wheels)

i'm 6'19" and weigh 3500#s what you got on that rob :orly:

and weren't you supposed to meet up with me at some point?? where in RI are you, we'll have to arrange for something at somepoint here

hey hey hey, watch when quoting those HP/TQ figures, they're going up by 100 at least very soon (or i'll again be :mad:) just need to go get the tune when i get the cashy cash (this turbo should be good to 500 on this car :rolleyes:), this was the break in tune.

He'd have no trouble catching me with that extra 17HP!! :lol:

yeah because thats gotta be like what, hmm about 200 over your stock 5EAT?? :lol:

267 is at the wheels ps, and its not like i'm bragging with these numbers, trust me

I know, I'm just playing around in good fun. ;)

I drive too much damned traffic going to work to have got the 5-Speed. I was very tempted though... took me 2 weeks to decide! (I think I pissed off the salesman...oh well).

And the 5EAT isn't really that bad... I love it when I'm in stop and go for an hour!! :p

ABP LGT wagon on 95 S around Foxboro yesterday around 8. Gave a thumbs up and got a confused wave back.

i've found this is how most of my LGT encounters are, they're like ytf are you waving?

:confused::iam:

que = spanish

my quote = from anchorman (go culture yourself already :lol:)

and i was supposed to meet up to beat you up, remember :eek::p:rolleyes:

edit: see how normal people who aren't post whores respond to multiple messages...

Guest Gitster
ABP LGT wagon on 95 S around Foxboro yesterday around 8. Gave a thumbs up and got a confused wave back.

Rob, I dont wave to Ricers either, dont feel bad.