LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

GRP LGT on the pike last night, followed you all the way west last night from about 9:30-10:15pm. Looked stock, no spoiler. anyone on here? MA plates, nothing vanity.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Black LGT Sedan, w/ a custom front grill, no subi logo, only an STi logo in the lower right corner (of the grill that is). Other than the grill it looked stock, was parked at the Woburn Commuter Rail Stop.

This was.... Saturday at ~ 1:30pm

black debadged GT sedan waiting in traffic on the pike trying to get to rt84, i drove by a honked in my black sedan sun evening 7/29

2008 Sedan Diamond or black (couldnt tell) with spoiler in Simsbury CT, made me really excited abotu trading in my 05 for an 08 sunday evening as well 7/29

ABP 05 LGT Wagon - Waterman Beach Lobster Shack in So. Thomaston, ME. Believe it or not, my wife did the spot 'hey that's your car' (I was busy doing the messy work with the lobster and staring at the ocean) Sunday at lunch. We chatted for a bit in over lunch. Let you know about the site. Good to meet you.

GRP sedan, another cute chick driving last night (different one though) turning into hannafords maybe :icon_conf in williston...

i think this goes to prove that although sexy, GRP is a girl's color :wub::lol:

It had some black wheels on it so I figured he/she might be on here...

As per calling it a 'LGT' with no scoop, well you know what I meant. I guess it was faster than typing a 'Legacy' with no scoop. I didn't know we were all lawyers in here ;)

Silver LGT Sedan VT plates, Heading southbound on I-89 at the very end there in bow, you passed me, and i pulled out behind you to get around that truck.

AND

a Red LGT Sedan under I-93 on i think manchester st, in concord. (right by the hess station and stuff), i was at the light waiting to go.

Rob M was pullin' out of work today around 5:15. I had just dropped off my older son at karate. Waves exchanged. Actually, first time I've seen your face! Seen the car for, oh, something like 2 or 3 years so far in the parking lot, but never the person behind the car. :)

lots of spots this weekend.

silver lgt, license plate VTS GRT :) parked out of starbucks near shaws in south burlington

ABP lgt driving around downtown on sunday and another driving up Rt7 near shelburne this morning

SWP lgt on sunday driving near university mall on rt 2 i think :icon_conf

i think there was GRP somewhere in there too, and i don't know any of these drivers :( i've seen about 6lgts driving around, time to hunt these people down and have a meet!! HOOTERS FTW!