LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver LGT, had 5 spoke wheels, and a TdcTuning sticker on fender. I think the town was Bartlett, NH. I was vacationing up there with the wife/kids & family. This was around 8am Saturday morning, at a Dunkin Donuts. Supposedly the only one around for miles. Seeing the TDC sticker has me believing you are on here:)

Most likely Tyler from TDC. He is running Jon's twinscroll gt30r setup and i think that is near where they are located. Edmunu was your car at WBM?

This was well north of Concord, NH. Where TDC is located. IT would be about a 1.5-2 hr drive from their shop location...

Yes, I was there, and the car was with me:).

Saw a black gt sedan with wing about 6:00pm today coming off of rt 2 on the back roads through Concord and Sudbury. I was following you as you turned off in Maynard. Anyone?

Add it to the list ;)

:lol::lol:

Ok, fill me in on this one because as far as I know, Spec B's come in silver and gray :confused:.

As a matter of fact, I saw a silver Spec B on Lincoln St. in Exeter this morning around 8:30.

Also a blue LGT sedan w/ NY plates at Margatitas in Exeter this evening.

Guest Gitster
Ok, fill me in on this one because as far as I know, Spec B's come in silver and gray :confused:.

No I know, but there have been Tan, Blue, and other colored Spec B's spotted on this forum as well. I just always comment on different colored Spec B's cause Im an idiot.

Last Wed. the 11th, a dark blue 2.5i winged sedan parked next to me at mohegan sun, CT plates.

May be coincidence, but there were plenty of open spots, and I was about 5 miles out in the lot. :lol:

I exchanged waves with a RBP LGT wagon today on Centerville Rd in Warwick...I think it might have been SubOperator. :iam:

No mysteries here, it was me. :) Was hauling kids back home from YMCA.

Btw, no front plate on me purely due to request from older son. Me like it too !

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

nope, i lied, it was a LGT wagon, it was NYtoVT

after 1.5 years of subscribing to this thread, unsubscribing and resubscribing...

I FINALLY GOT SPOTTED!! YEEEEAH!! :lol:

Yesterday, on Bridge Rd. in Eastham (may have been Orleans, not sure where the town line is) I was passed by a black GT wagon with three kayaks on top (you didn't get an Outback?) and CT plates. I was on my all-black road bike and had a red/white/blue jersey on. Also, today I saw what looked like a brand-new OBXT, silver, at the True Value in Orleans (my kid works there sometimes.) Anyone here?
neil