LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spent the Weekend in VT for the Brewers Festival. There was a sweet Silver LGT with clear headlights and a FMIC. NY plates. parked in the volunteer lot on saturday.

Also on sunday saw a parked (either dark grey or blue) LGT with smoked rear tailights on St. Charles in south burlington.

any of those on here?

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Spent the Weekend in VT for the Brewers Festival. There was a sweet Silver LGT with clear headlights and a FMIC. NY plates. parked in the volunteer lot on saturday.

YEAH buddy, finally spotted haha...by the way i was only volunteering to drink beer :p what can i say, it was good parking :lol:

YEAH buddy, finally spotted haha...by the way i was only volunteering to drink beer :p what can i say, it was good parking :lol:

nice ride, i was gonna walk over and take a look, but i was with a bunch of people and we were headed toward the LOOOONG line to get in. plus they would have though i was a dork for looking at someone else's car in a parking lot.

that Lake Placid UBU Ale was best in show i think. The 8% didn't hurt either.

well shes not much a ride until you look under the hood :dm::lol:

UBU is always a good choice, i'm spoiled because we could get that at the bar in college, so its not such a unique treat for me (i didn't even sample it :lol:) there were a few good beers there most definitely though, i was impressed with the show, it was my first time going. and you have no idea the pain of the line. i showed up at 340 to see if i could get into the first session which ended at 4, thinking i could slip in before the bell, but i guess they were already starting to throw people out. the lady recommended waiting in line (which was about 15 people) but i went back to my place, and then came back around 430. that was a mistake, as i thought i was about 200 people deep in the line at that point. when i finally made it to the front around 540 i asked the lady w/ the clicker how many people had been ahead of me....748 :eek: so note to self, next time you have the chance to be #16 in line, take up the offer :lol:

if you're back up this way again get and touch and i'll show you the car, i like meeting up with other LGTer's. or if you need an install done (once your warranty runs out) i can help with that too :):p

cool, i'll keep that in mind. Yeah last year was easier cause it poured. there were no lines at all. if you had the web tix, the trick was to get in the right of the two lines on the left (if that makes sense). Sometimes i feel like (present company excluded of course) that people are so dumb that they will just get behind someone in a line without knowing what they are in line for. one of the 2 web lines had 300 people, and the other had 6. i was in line for no more than 10 mins.

glad you had a good time, i plan on being there next year, but we walk there from the north beach camp site.

monday afternoon around 4:30pm, spotted silver LGT with tinted windows and no spoiler on 93N before exit 13... i tried to drive next to you but too much traffic at that time..i was in the ABP LGT :)