LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Red tow hook, does this mean I've finally been spotted?! And I don't think I've seen the car in your profile pic, but I'll keep my eyes out. I love it when I walk to my car and its surrounded by other Subaru's.

dood how do you get that spot everyday? ive seen you parked there last year too. have you seen the other NA legacy same color as yours but with rims and a roofrack? whats your name maybe i know you and didnt even know that was your car haha.

dood how do you get that spot everyday? ive seen you parked there last year too. have you seen the other NA legacy same color as yours but with rims and a roofrack? whats your name maybe i know you and didnt even know that was your car haha.

I get that spot because I have an 8am class every morning, when I get there it seems like the safest choice. My name is Michael and I have a tendency to talk Subaru's in class. So unless you just let that slip by I've doubt we've met. PM me so I can check you car out sometime.

i saw a LGT i think the other day in Manchester, CT in front of Manchester honda with gold 04-05 WRX wheels on it. Wierd thing is those are 16" wheels. you also had a few stickers and an exhaust. Please tell me your car was an NA or was I seeing what I think I was seeing (16" wheels on an LGT).
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: