LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Red '05 wagon with aftermarket grill, side front license plate mount and tints behind me on rt 117 in Bolton near Rt 495 heading toward Stow just before 5 pm today. Waved in the rear view mirror.

Crackles?

Haha, thats just what I call the noise when you let off the gas and hear the exhaust pulses. I don't know of a better word...

Anyways, rt 2 east this morning around 9.30ish I spotted a black lgt wagon, lowered, badgeless, with two massive cans (HKS?,Greddy?), with a nh plate. I waved as you passed but you most likely thought I was a fool, I was driving my girls VW..

my buddy spotted a silver LGT being trailored today in Westminster MA? Anyone, it had VT plates he said. Front mount and big mufflahs?

vtbimmers buddy (not sure if he has an account on here) he was getting tuned by bren at kaizen today.

damn what happened

wha happun

Oil light came on on the dyno a few times. We shut it down after 30 min. on the dyno. Loaded up on the trailer and there was a nice loud knocking. Dropped the oil when we got back and it looks like some nice metallic flake paint. He used a STI oil pump, killer b pickup. Havent talked to him yet today so I dont know what he found.....