LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black 05-07 LGT at REI in Framingham with quad tip exhaust

That's me, I was shopping for some warm clothes before the Patriots v. Broncos game that night.

Oh yeah, and I also saw two LGT sedans around Fenway tonight. Both were BSM, one an 05 (or with 05 headlights, at least), and one 06 or 07.

I was in the fenway area Sunday night, the car was parked on Lansdowne St., I was at Bleacher Bar.

That's me, I was shopping for some warm clothes before the Patriots v. Broncos game that night.

I was in the fenway area Sunday night, the car was parked on Lansdowne St., I was at Bleacher Bar.

Nice, Invidia Q300?

spotted a red LGT with exhaust on 84 east outside Danbury right on the NY border. Also spotted a blue LGT that I honked at on 84 west. you waived back at me. it was right where rt7 splits off 84

Hey awesome...

We need to hook up sometime either for an after-work get together and chat or something, once we are very close...

I work from home most of the time, wo I am always around...

Yesterday I spotted an atlantic blue GT sedan coming south on 128 (I was driving from Gloucester) I waived to the guy and he did the same and honked at me... Lots of traffic though... :-(

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Surprised you didn't spot me- I had been zooming ups nd down that stretch of 128 most of the day yesterday-

^^^cant believe i have not seen you yet lol i am always around 140 near the mount and in fitch/leo. There is a subaru meet at wild wings this sat night @ 7

Whoa whoa whoa, this Saturday?! Who's putting it on? Saturday is also my birthday... things could get weird. And robi I've secretly been trying to spot you for a while, I think I may have saw you at broke.down a while back, but it's nothing like a true spot out in the wild.