LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

No, Nashua. That would have been nice, too. The Nashua dealership didn't really budge too much from the MSRP price. The wife didn't mind so much, though, since the car is still within budget. Of course, I found legacygt only after I placed the order.

I saw 2 black GT's on Saturday, a fourth gen and a fifth gen. One was in Watertown parked infront of some apartments on my way to the Pike. The second one was on 495 heading south just as I got to the 95 ramp. Didn't really catch too many other details other than the tail lights and GT badges.

Spotted an ABP 5th gen on Central St. around 6ish in Winchendon. Gold grimmspeed sticker. You have a headlight out...

IVE BEEN SPOTTED lol

yea i just ordered new bulbs i def didnt see you though. was i parked cause i was ordering my fat ass some food?

you have a 5th gen too?

it's a nice piece and sounds like no other turbo ive ever heard in-car. it literally, in every aspect, sounds like a jet engine at the airport when you're in the car. it's a whistler-wurrrr sound. im happy with it, makes good power, quality parts