LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

i think someone spotted me in my driveway...anybody work for fedex? i had a note on my door for the "wicked big meet" it said "i was out of flyers". and no it wasnt a passer by, i live on a deadend shitty dirt road.

i get my tuning and work done out in middleboro with my friend out there who do phenomenal work. and i train in plympton/kingston line. we should meet at the halifax shows this summer

where do you get tuning done in middleboro? id like to have my tune checked. i bought a used ap and up/dp. with a custom tune. id like to make sure its safe. and i usually take my bike to the show.

Pretty sure I saw this guy on 95N this morning on my way to work. Don't think it could be anyone else. Thought wow, that Outback looks like it has a nice lift kit on it. As I passed him, I saw everything else and realized why it had a "superu" license plate. Anybody hear anything else about this one?

http://thesuperu.com/

Pretty sure I saw this guy on 95N this morning on my way to work. Don't think it could be anyone else. Thought wow, that Outback looks like it has a nice lift kit on it. As I passed him, I saw everything else and realized why it had a "superu" license plate. Anybody hear anything else about this one?

http://thesuperu.com/

I sat side by side with him in the traffic on 95N for about an hour this winter. Since his is lifted and mine is lowered, it was fun to chat :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

blue LGT CT plate 530 UXX in middlebury Ct, now

I was in my silver LGT (lowered, exhaust, etc. behind you and you turned right onto 188, I went straight and beeped as I went by

I think I saw Paul last week sometime headed toward CT on RT101... I was on my way into RI to go to the Inlaws house and I saw a Red LGT with DRL's disabled, thats why I figured it had be someone who knew something about these cars. I had my LGT, only way you can tell its me is due to the 8000k lights and 3000k fogs... other than that and tint its all stock outside. It was right at the state line pretty much on 101.

At ntb in nashua,nh next to the pheasant mall. Went in to get a 9.99 oil change for my 08 impreza 2.5I silver. Spotted a black 06 sti with a plate that said nasti06 could be an employee here, 9.54am. Lady at counter tried to tell me car needs syn and if I get reg dino it could ruin my engine lol. I don't even put full syn in my lgt.

At ntb in nashua,nh next to the pheasant mall. Went in to get a 9.99 oil change for my 08 impreza 2.5I silver. Spotted a black 06 sti with a plate that said nasti06 could be an employee here, 9.54am. Lady at counter tried to tell me car needs syn and if I get reg dino it could ruin my engine lol. I don't even put full syn in my lgt.

Def should put fully synthetic in your turbo car. But hey it's your car and your wallet. The impreza on the other hand they were obviously just trying to upsell you.

IMO every turbo car should run synthetic. I put synthetic in my fiance's A4 1.8T and my LGT. My honda accord on the other hand gets the $20 oil change with whatever is cheap;)
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: