LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Hey guys, just in Middleton here- I'd love to meet up sometime.

Sweet, I'm right down the street. I cruise up haverhill st to 114 in middleton every weekend for my personal getaway.

cool, i live just across from Richardson's Ice Cream-

oh nice! Got any pics of your ride? Quite a few members from NES are in the area and we have a garage with tools, if you ever need work done let me know...

I just got into NH - we need to setup a meet for all of us some day! I'll be happy to coordinate if you guys were game! I will post the pics in the super meet 5 forum!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9089/img1592h.jpg

Lame brakes shaun.....haha!

I've been spoted ya Iknw I always bomb that road :)... love the red hellas

My brother and his family lives right there where I saw you. Your car was very shiny and it was blinding me.

My brother and his family lives right there where I saw you. Your car was very shiny and it was blinding me.

Ya I live right down the street in Ashland great area! Psh it was dirty u should see it today with the new rims I got ;)

2 weeks ago (Sunday May 1st) spotted a 2.5i with tint (I think?)... I did a couple pulls to show off my car muscles ;)

AND

There's been another Spec B being spotted up in VT... it's a dark gray with exhaust and tint ('06-'07)... you on here? someone on 802 subaru spotted you a couple times. Edit, right after typing that I think I realized who you are.

Spotted a black 05 or 06 LGT on 93 south this evening, we both exchanged waves while on the Zakim bridge. I was right behind you when we passed the wanna be cool kid in the white WRX.

Good lookin car, what wheels do you have?