LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spoted a dark grey leggy in Ashland framingham line on 135 at 6pm I was in the red 05 with goldies .u had a spoiler and rear window spoiler car looked super clean I think u were surprised to see another lgt as I was lol

Saw a QSM 08/09 spec b today on Mass Ave in Arlington. I couldn't tell because I was behind, but it looked like there were wider than stock tires on there, but otherwise all stock. It also looked like an older guy driving, so I'm not sure if they are on here.

Saw a QSM 08/09 spec b today on Mass Ave in Arlington. I couldn't tell because I was behind, but it looked like there were wider than stock tires on there, but otherwise all stock. It also looked like an older guy driving, so I'm not sure if they are on here.

Pretty sure i saw him the other day in watertown (MA) too....

Spotted a red GT wagon with MA plates at the Town & Country motel in Gorham NH than again at the Mt. Washington hill climb, I was a course worker at station 18.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Saw a girl in a black lgt with blue hids on rt. 140 in bridgewater around 5. Honked at you.

i seen her around too. theres also a girl that has a stock 2.5i w/ tinted windows and same color as yours, in holbrook/braintree area

Sure it wasn't a blue lgt? I know Andrew from AJW performances gf has a dark blue lgt and works in bridgewater.

Thanks Man, I think I know the difference between black and blue. I learned that last year in summer skool.

i seen her around too. theres also a girl that has a stock 2.5i w/ tinted windows and same color as yours, in holbrook/braintree area

The one in braintree is in a 08 BLUE LGT with a wing. She's the one that wanted to trade hoods with me.