LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

saw a bunch of LGTs in CT today on the way back from Maryland. around 7pm had a dark blue LGT, stock looking (05-07 i think) pass me going north on the merrit/hutch,

right after saw a silver LGT going south on merrit/hutch had black wheels with polished lip i think,

right after that saw a red LGT with black wheels pulling out of a rest stop going south on the merrit/hutch.

then at 7:30 saw a black LGT (08+) going east on 84... think it was WICKED... has HIDs, mesh grille, rear window spoiler, OEM spoiler, black wheels, red calipers (BBK?) ... looked real nice.

i was in my friend's white C300. i waved to the dark blue as he passed, pointed at the red one as we went by (across the highway though) and you kinda looked, and waved to the black one as it passed. no one noticed though

saw a blue LGT with gold wheels and a roof rack on Silver Lane in east hartford about 12pm today i gave you the Hella blast

I think you work with my friend Tim at Firestone in Manchester

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

then at 7:30 saw a black LGT (08+) going east on 84... think it was WICKED... has HIDs, mesh grille, rear window spoiler, OEM spoiler, black wheels, red calipers (BBK?) ... looked real nice.

The red calipers mean you spotted Kylar. Our cars were twins at one point.

08-09 Ruby red GT boner stocker in hartford today at around 4. Had a light tint all around. Some black guy standing on the side walk whistled to me asking "what did done to it?" i said "what?" he said "the car, whats did to it" ......"ahhhhh.... (listed mods)" Edited by PartyRock

There's a silver 05-06 LGT sedan with painted black stock wheels, a lip spoiler, and a painted black grille always parked in front of a business in Bozrah, CT lately.

Passed you on 395 in Norwich before as well.

On Friday evening, in Middletown CT pulling off Rt.9S there was a silver LGT w/ exhaust, rally armour flaps, wheels. Had NH plates, can't remember what it was, but it was a vanity plate with only numbers.

Edited by Bdubs

Spotted a Regal Blue 05 gt with a tan leather interior. Driven by a middle aged blonde woman with her son in the back seat. You cut me off then drove slow. Tried taking an alternate route to miss traffic and ended up behind me. This all happened on RT20 auburn west bound then heading towards the Auburn mall around 5pm.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbv7nrI39M1qb6zqx.png