LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Red LGT all stock in Hadley off RTE 9 today 6 pmish

Was it parked outside the wireless store by the mall? I see that car nearly everytime I drive out that way.

Yesterday I passed a black GT on route 32 by the Ware/Palmer line sometime around 11am. Later in the evening I saw a dark blue GT in Ware with a tow hitch & rain gaurds.

Almost forgot that I saw a nice 98-99? Green GT Wagon on Healy St. in Worcester today. Looked to have 18" prodive P1's or similar Rotas. I drove by so didn't get deatails, but a great looking wagon!

Edited by k2blt

Today - 07/05/11

SWP LGT Sedan on Rota Tarmac3's

Concord NH - parked across the street from Beaver Meadows Golf Course

Played a round @ The Beav, nice course but soggy this AM.

~Sucka-Duck~

The one in braintree is in a 08 BLUE LGT with a wing. She's the one that wanted to trade hoods with me.

the one a saw was scoopless which indicates 2.5i because there was no front mount. why run scoopless with a tmic. I'm pretty sure what is saw was a 2.5i. I know a gt when I see it

the one a saw was scoopless which indicates 2.5i because there was no front mount. why run scoopless with a tmic. I'm pretty sure what is saw was a 2.5i. I know a gt when I see it

thats what I wrote....she wanted to trade hoods with me, cause she wanted the scoop. And I having a fmic, I really dont need a scoop. Look at you trying to be smart and to zing me. :lol:

zing successful! why in gods name does she have a scoopless gt then?! she needs to get an account on here ASAP and go to the market! you know i love u lordchilly! no homo if it wasnt for you my car wouldnt be where it is today, not to mention i wouldnt have BAMF rims either ;) and you should definately get in on that trade bro! Edited by MDKSDMF
ADHD

damnit.

eh win some lose some. I am blessed to have a beautiful girlfriend who supports my Subaru obsession and actually wants in on the Subaru family. I'm not gonna lie, after she drove my lgt she immediately wanted to trade her a4 for a wrx or lgt :lol:

eh win some lose some. I am blessed to have a beautiful girlfriend who supports my Subaru obsession and actually wants in on the Subaru family. I'm not gonna lie, after she drove my lgt she immediately wanted to trade her a4 for a wrx or lgt :lol:

My beautiful wife bought me my LGT... Thats some Win right there. :lol:

Spotted what looked like 05 BSM GT with nice wheels and dark tints, possibly lowered. CT plates, Yankees on the rear windshield. I think you saw me give you a thumbs up.

you have stock wheels, don't act like you fit in with us lowered and ballin' crowd. :lol:

saw a blue gt in dedham. 7:10 Rt1. I was hanging out of a red wrx. I was trying to say hi, but you ignored me. Redsox plates. whats wrong with your exhaust on the passenger side....it looked funny. Edited by lordchilly

• I Donated Too
white 3rd Gen on Rte 22 coming out of Essex @ 8pm - gave me some beams and a hello... I thought he was warning me of cops before I realized it was another Subie! I'm so dumb.

two GT wagons today. first a black one with aftermarket wheels at the intersection of rt.2 and rt.3 outside boston at 4:30pm.

about two minutes later, stock looking silver GT wagon at the intersection of mass ave and rt. 3. you had the fam so not sure if you're on here.

new england area meet posted in ths forum, check it aaauutt errbady.

No.

Back to the original topic of this thread:

Spotted a GRP '05-'07 on 395 Saturday. With wide white racing stripes over the hood, roof, & trunk.