LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

FMIC, Fuel pump, EBS, uppipe, catless dp, 3" back, intake, custom map, custom paint and body work, and other stuff I can't think of at the moment. More cosmetic work soon, performance is pretty much done for now.

Are u running the stock sidefeeds with the upgraded pump with ur stg2 setup? If soo can u hold higher boost than a stg2 with stock fuel system?

I am running the stock sidefeeds. Honestly I am not sure if I can hold HIGHER boost directly because of the fuel pump because I did the EBS when I did the fuel pump. All I know is pre FMIC, Pump, EBS I was pushing 17psi, with those 3 mods I'm running 20psi on the VF40!

White LGT BP with TX plates tonight at 6:30PM in Warwick, RI. Tinted, may be lowered, stock wheels. Looks like you were lost.

Damn, white BPs are the sexiest cars ever.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Went to Wicked Innovations BBQ today and saw 3 LGTs. a blue 06 with a water cooler system ,a white AJW lgt, and a 2010 lgt with a very large FMIC. One the way there, spotted a white LGT with chrome wheels in RI going towards wicked. Thought you were going to the BBQ but you took a right and I honked at you.

Went to Wicked Innovations BBQ today and saw 3 LGTs. a blue 06 with a water cooler system ,a white AJW lgt, and a 2010 lgt with a very large FMIC. One the way there, spotted a white LGT with chrome wheels in RI going towards wicked. Thought you were going to the BBQ but you took a right and I honked at you.

I am jealous you went! I have a bunch of friends that went and I have chilled with the owner Matt Miner who tuned my car a few times. Great shop that stands by their work.

As for spotting cars I spotted a black OBXT with wheels and tint on Rt.1 in Hampton, NH and a stock LGT with a wing and just the 2.5GT emblem on(the others were debadged) I also spotted a abp LGT that appeared to be stock on Rt.1 after the OBXT.

^^^^did you go to the NES Super meet 5. My buddy 08Legacy08 won Best in show. First lgt to win it ever.
No I missed about four awesome car events and a couple of friends bdays because I was taking a police deartments fitness test. That is great a leggy won though!

^^^^did you go to the NES Super meet 5. My buddy 08Legacy08 won Best in show. First lgt to win it ever.

I took off before they gave away the awards, his car was hella clean. I was giving him a hard time all day because he never seemed to stop cleaning it. Glad to hear it paid off.

Chris, your car is beautiful... it was nice baking in the sun all day with ya. I saw that you left me a pm... ill respond when I get home tonight!

Dude my face is a tomato right now.

I just got into NH - we need to setup a meet for all of us some day! I'll be happy to coordinate if you guys were game! I will post the pics in the super meet 5 forum!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9089/img1592h.jpg

Edited by 08Legacy08

I just got into NH - we need to setup a meet for all of us some day! I'll be happy to coordinate if you guys were game! I will post the pics in the super meet 5 forum!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9089/img1592h.jpg

Do it up, I'm always around for an impromptu hang out