LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a NY plate BSM LGT wagon with a Columbia University sticker driving towards NY on I-84.

Girl, thanks for the thumbs up, but I think you got a little too excited about it with all the high speed lane changes. Then again, we were on I-84 where it seems popular to do anything but drive like a sane person near left exits. :)

Blue GT sedan on 37 in Braintree today at 5:15 we waved to eachother , someone on here ?

Didn't get a good look at your car I was in my 06 GRP wagon

Wish that was me. Im in Braintree everyday. I left work early at noon. I never get spotted. I got spotted twice so far since I got this car. :mad:

saw a gunmetal wagon with grille and exhaust rt 149 in weare nh

Sounds like me. My daughter and I were heading south after spending a week on at my folks place on lake Deering. Yours was a DGM sedan if I recall?

Followed a Black wingless 05-07 LGT on 195 towards the cape in MA on saturday, you got off around exit 3 or 4 IIRC. Was around 4:30 to 5 pm.

weird. i was on 195 but going west at this time, and got off at exit 8 (i think, 24 south). did it look stock? (i dont look stock)

Were you doing 90mph? the one I saw came up pretty quick and I hopped in behind and started following.

heh, i don't think that was me. my route was 24 south (from boston) > 195 west > 24 south (it's a weird little thing to continue onto 24 south into RI)

saw a black 08+ 2.5i with ski rack load bars (but no racks on top the bars) in Waltham. I waved, you sorta waved back. it was at the intersection with Bank of America and Gordon's Liquors... hammond st/prospect st intersect rt.20 there.

Monday

One black in Manchester, NH 7:15pm. I think it was on 3A, but I'm not sure.

Tuesday

One blue sedan and one blue wagon going north on 93 at exit 32 somewhere around 2:15pm.

And later one blue Coming from Cummings Rd to Depot st. in Westford around 2:40pm. (Could in theory be same as spotted on 93, but then that driver must have found a quick route... :p )

And now I'm no longer able to spot in New England since I'm back home again.

453747.png

Not a Legacy spotting but : yesterday morning, I-295 N around exit 8, an older gentleman driving 09 Forester with Subaru's badge of ownership saying my 6th Subaru. That's wild. :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

To each his own man.. It's not everyones style.. I'd rather not have the everyday gold, bronze, gunmetal or black wheels... All to common

I'm with you... I run silver, aka stock rims :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K