LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I'm not sure... Classic I think...

They look like this:

Some crappy cell phone pics, soory...

They're flat/textured rather than shiny gloss black? Sorry for the questions trying to decide what to do myself and since you have the pics to help me make the decision...

RBP LGT sedan Wednesday morning at Lowe's parking lot @ Quaker Lane in Warwick , RI plate starts with WW. How do you keep it that clean in this weather ? :)

RBP LGT Wagon (just as mine) , and just as dirty :), going 295 South ~5:30PM, got off at exit 4. Saw this car before, does not look like driver is on this board though.

Edited by SubOperator
typo

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Got my wagon all loaded up to the trailer and I'm on my way to EFI this morning. Keep an eye out for me. Stop and help if you see us on the side of the road at any point....itsa snowing out

I see two different OBP GT wagons coming on and off the Naval Subbase in Groton CT (usually the back gate so technically your in Ledyard at that point). You fellers on here? Maybe a month or so ago one of them was behind me at a light and gave me a very welcomed perfect symbol with both hands. Thanks btw, I tried to tip my hat but I don't know if it was seen.

Anyways I pass you guys nearly every day because my house is on that road and I am leaving for work when you guys are driving onto the base through the back gate and I see you when I'm coming home from work and you guys are leaving the base as well. Seems we are going the opposite directions at the same time nearly every day. I'll continue to wave although I've never gotten a wave back from one of you....

Had a pleasant conversation with a guy at the Shell station in Ludlow VT. He said he was on this forum... not sure which year/color he had as Im not that familiar with the GTs.

I was the guy with the Silver STI

edit: shouldve mentioned that he had CT plates "GOT SNO"

Edited by Phalanx