LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Had a pleasant conversation with a guy at the Shell station in Ludlow VT. He said he was on this forum... not sure which year/color he had as Im not that familiar with the GTs.

I was the guy with the Silver STI

edit: shouldve mentioned that he had CT plates "GOT SNO"

Hehe thats User: Max Capacity with that plate! I thought that plate was badass!

Hehe thats User: Max Capacity with that plate! I thought that plate was badass!

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Then when he actually struck up a conversation I was surprised as well. The subie family has been much friendlier to me in the 2 months that Ive owned one than the Honda family ever was in 3yrs.

saturday: Silver GT wagon around 3-5pm on Lexington St in Waltham area. I was in ean611's ABP GT going south, i saw you go by going north.

Hey, that would be me after trying out the touchless car wash. Spotted after 4 months on this board :)

Hey, that would be me after trying out the touchless car wash. Spotted after 4 months on this board :)

I think I may have seen you before in/around Lexington/Bedford/Burlington. Not sure where you work, but a couple guys from nasioc, and myself, are having lunch at Presti Pizza in Burlington at 12 on thursday. Anyone nearby is more than welcomed to join if you are around.

OK, here's my spotted posting: see the [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?geocode=CQjW7_01noEbFSWdhgId5QfB-ynd5Bp34XfjiTHEWv4aYofa3g&q=car+wash&f=l&sll=42.38497,-71.230459&sspn=0.012045,0.025642&ie=UTF8&radius=0.65&rq=1&ev=zi&hq=car+wash&hnear=&ll=42.383512,-71.237025&spn=0,359.974358&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=42.383587,-71.237052&panoid=EW8LbePG7_KOA9e5V86avA&cbp=12,5.16,,0,-9.29]Street View near the car wash[/ame]. Who's driving behind the camera?

The car wash is Quick and Clean car wash at 209 Lexington St. -- you can't really see anything but their sign from the street; I discovered it through Google Maps. It did a good job but drying was so-so and left soap residue especially on the back end of the wagon. The signs on their touchless system say "new" so perhaps it's a recent addition. Overall I'd say it's pretty good (but I'm no expert on car washes).

I live in Lexington / work in Waltham (best commute ever but maybe tough on the engine - sometimes I lengthen my commute to warm the car up). I used to work in Bedford so I sometimes head up there to visit friends. I won't turn down pizza... in fact I think I saw the thread about your lunch meet on nasioc.

Whoa, someone in New England might have a faster Outback than me. I think your HTA68 might make more power than my VF52 running E85. We should compare numbers at ECS sometime.

i will update this thread on when im being dyno tuned. maybe you can stop on by. not sure where in mass you are. what are you putting down with the 52 and where on earth do you get E85? no on in CT sells them

he have a beard? cause i think i see that guy all the time.

I believe so. Dark hair. He didn't waive back both times I saw him though.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K