LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

just saw a dark grey 08/09 GT in enfield, CT today on route 5 southbound near the dunkin donuts around 12:10pm

you had blacked out or tinted headlights, mudflaps, decal on the top quarter of the windshield? and an exhaust. younger lady driving the car

A couple spottings:

1 - Black gen 4 LGT Wagon (yay!) on 128 south at the Mass Pike exit heading towards Framingham at 6:30pm last night, 11/20. You let me into the exit lane, gave me a beep and I flashed my turn signals and waved to say hi. :)

2 - Black gen 4 LGT with what looks like 18" wheels and possible exhaust along Comm Ave near BU today at 12:30pm.

Spotted two nice LGTs yesterday, both OBP. One was in Tolland, CT with some sort of aftermarket exhaust, couldn't tell what type. The other was on the UConn campus with an aftermarket grill and lip spoiler. Looked nice :wub:

I might be one of them, I grew up in Hanover and still spend some time there. If you see a silver 08 GT that's fairly loud, it's me

ive seen you before. i work at bruces auto near the intersection of 123 & 53. i have a black gt stage 2 with a trailer hitch.