LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted a spec b in Portland, ME - 3.30 today around Franklin St. heading towards the Old Port.

If you live in Maine you need to join here:www.subarutunersofmaine.org

Tell everyone that Rad sent ya.

Here's my own "spotted":

Legacy GT (not sure Dark blue or black) heading north on route 1A south of Hampden, Maine

EDIT: saw yer from Massa twochits, never mind

If it was Thursday night sometime between 5:30PM & 7:00PM.....was me. I was def riding your a$$ if you were driving like like a nanny!!! And if I was driving like an a-hole....that's cuz I'm a MA-HOLE!! *lol*

Earlier this week, black LGT lmt, merrick ave east meadow into merrick. I was in my work car on my way to work and you were riding my ass like a a-hole. You out there?

If it was Thursday night sometime between 5:30PM & 7:00PM.....was me. I was def riding your a$$ if you were driving like like a nanny!!! And if I was driving like an a-hole....that's cuz I'm a MA-HOLE!! *lol*

Wasn't thursday. It was tuesday.

bone stock..had it about a month now. Only Debadged, and L7 Decals so far. I did the Reline Shift and Ebrake boots, and Momo Shift knob inside. No real mods yet. Haven't seen you around. I don't go to Car club. I am gonna try to make it to the January Meet at Palisades though.

I used to live in maine!! Actually I am up there all the time. I've even been to some of the cumberland motor club events.

What did you run at CMC? I may have met you. I was in a WRB bugeye WRX two seasons ago. Last season I ran the Legacy at a few events.

Spotted 12/17 saturday:

ABP Wagon, woman driving on RT 304

Red Wagon, rt 304

white sedan with lip spoiler w/woman driving on rt 304

black sedan on thruway

i see them all over, but its never anyone on here:(

At what time did you see the black sedan on the thruway? Could've been me

What did you run at CMC? I may have met you. I was in a WRB bugeye WRX two seasons ago. Last season I ran the Legacy at a few events.

I have only gone this year. Went to the one at OOB high school (late June/early July), but I was the only Legacy there. There was a blue WRX there though (maybe you?), and a black STi. Think that was it for subies. My friend goes a lot, he's got an '03 silver GTI, you've probably seen him.

Hey Ralphy..do you ever park your car in the Newburgh Mall near the Bath n Body works? I saw a Black LGT there the other morning.

Edit: This morning @ 5:15 AM I was following behind a yellow WRX (had round headlights) that was de-badged and had spats. I believe the NY Lic plate said "143". We went over the Mid-Hudson bridge and then took 9W South.

Spec.B (I think) at T.F. Greene (Providence) Airport this morning(Dec 22) @ 1235 AM pulling through the Drop-off/pick-up lanes. The car was a silver sedan with 18" Spec.B looking wheels. The light there isn't the greatest for checking the color & I was already on the shuttle to long term parking.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7