LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

its some chick that works there. the guy i work with claims to know her.

he claims it has an "sti exhaust" is there such a thing for the lgt?

Maybe the genome? Don't remember if it had aftermarket exhaust...Just remembered the rims.

silver lgt wagon, NJ plates. I was behind you from the merrit pkwy around stamford all the way across 287 & the TZ bridge till I got off exit 11. flashed me the peace sign when I got in the right lane
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

its some chick that works there. the guy i work with claims to know her.

he claims it has an "sti exhaust" is there such a thing for the lgt?

Derrr...I didn't realize this was you that I was replying to...Didn't even see the Screen name...:lol:

White LGT in Millburn in my work parking lot. Had tinted rear windows. Also spotted a black LGT Wagon in Jersey City with a BILL KOLB license plate frame, but two women were in it that didn't look the LGT.com profile. ANYONE ?

I doubt it they wouldn't have bought from BK in the first place.

this morning on 287 south in new jersey, RBP gt sedan.. followed you for a few miles, then you started drivin way to slow haha couldn't be late for work.. ny plates, looked like aftermarket tips.. but sounded stock. weird

Was passed by, paced with traffic, and happend to follow a RGP LGT sedan this evening on I395 North passing Norwich CT. It had a driver and passenger, both males, about mid-twenties. Car flickered it's highbeams when behind me. Looked to be nicely lowered and it had dealer licence plate frames over its PA state plate.

BTW I was the ABP debadged LGT wagon w/ CT plates.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7