LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

was it you nachowang? we're you there looking to get some head? lol. the headshop is over by that new pool hall & tapeville & all that. it's in back of the row of stores that face milddletown rd.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

HA HA HA. It's all part of my rock n roll fantasy. lol. OK, I think we all know what a head shop really is.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted a blue LGT in Morristown on Tues, said I had a nice lip, at first I thought he wanted to kiss me, lol, then I realized I have a "lip" spoiler lol....

What head shop in Nanuet? You mean like machine shop? There's no machine shop back there. And it wasnt me either, I have Gold Wheels.

Spotted a Silver GT with tints and it may have been lowered up in Yonkers. Spotted on Spruce St. I caught up to it but then we got to Van Cortland and it made a left, and I made a right. Sunday 10/23 about 6:00 PM. Anyone?
---

Yesterday, Spotted a Black Legacy GT at the palisades mall turning into the parking garage with aftermarket rims....

also spotted, white lgt non-limited with ramsey Subaru tags and a hot chick driving it!! It was getting onto the Palisades Parkway South in New City Exit 11 around 215pm on Saturday afternoon!!!

Spotted a blue LGT in Morristown on Tues, said I had a nice lip, at first I thought he wanted to kiss me, lol, then I realized I have a "lip" spoiler lol....

What head shop in Nanuet? You mean like machine shop? There's no machine shop back there. And it wasnt me either, I have Gold Wheels.

No carman, a head shop is not a machine shop. I don't want to elaborate on this site about what a head shop is but it's in the little strip that's in front of middletown road where the little sporting goods store is.

carman, you're not moron but I'm glad you realized what I meant. & also, how come I never see you around town?

carman, you're not moron but I'm glad you realized what I meant. & also, how come I never see you around town?

I dont know...what color is your car? where do you live? I live in new city...drive all over new city, nanuet spring valley and west nyack a lot!!!

I dont know...what color is your car? where do you live? I live in new city...drive all over new city, nanuet spring valley and west nyack a lot!!!

I live right across the causeway from ya man I'm not in those towns much though. I'm usually in congers, valley cottage, nyack, and piermont. Got a black LGT(x) tinted all around, stock rims, mesh grill. Watch, now that I said it we'll end up running into each other like 100 times, lol.

Yea probably....I'll be in Nanuet and New City all day today, I have to detail 5 cars, including a few nice ones, like a Mercedes G55 with 469hp, an S500 4Matic Sport and a Viper GTS, the other two are junk. lol....see you around...

you should stop by car club on weds or sun nights in nanuet up by the thruway plaza on rt59. Last night i raced a 1st gen eclipse and modded acura rsx.