LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver Legacy GT debadged on 295 and 146 this afternoon, exchanged waves, dont know you.

And from friday in Millbury , a red Legacy GT, you waved, no idea who you are either:icon_tong

*Jer looks out window, see's car is still there

Whew, but keep an eye out as I am on the same routes often, I work off of exit 10a on the pike

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

And from friday in Millbury , a red Legacy GT, you waved, no idea who you are either:icon_tong

:woowoo:that was me dude, used to have the twin to your car, WRB with gold stock wheels in winter. People used to say they saw me all the time, twas not me though. My mom lives right near your work. Funny we both bought LGT's.

Bright yellow WRX on RT 80 heading east through Tully NY Carbon fiber hood sweet spoiler and dark black tint, looked like some nice rims

Any owners??

Moved to "NASIOC"

very few if any WRX owners in this thread.

Subaguru,

the silver GT with the spoiler you saw is Bob, he owns Bob and Dee's hair salon on D.W. highway, his son owns the black one that keeps gettin spotted, niether are members, or will ever be members

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

:woowoo:that was me dude, used to have the twin to your car, WRB with gold stock wheels in winter. People used to say they saw me all the time, twas not me though. My mom lives right near your work. Funny we both bought LGT's.

People said they used to see me all over the place in my old car, funny.

Where does you ma's work?

Dude that traffic you were stuck in was sick, that mall is out of control!!!

WHOOT WHOOT - FINALLY someone from my neck of the woods up in this biznitch!! I was on 495N this am around 9:15ish but I have black & not dark blue. I see SO many Subies between Rt 2 & 495N it's SICK!!!

Dark blue GT on 495N this am, (damn you that's the color I wanted!!!)