LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black LGT on the north bound Hutch in the Bronx right before I95

I beeped you waved then got off at I95

Then i played around with a brand new 2.5RS and he kepth up right next to me all the way up the hutch and 684 - faster then i thought

Spec-B spotted on the Atlatic city X-way headed north. By the time I caught it, i was at the toll booth going through the express lane, while the B was going through the coin lane. I think it was a female driver. Anyone on this board?

Silver LGT Wagon with Mass. plates with a Thule roof rack on rt.32 North and merging onto I-395 North in Connecticut. That's the first '05-06 LGT wagon I've seen "in the wild". In many months.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

spotted a black GT wagon on the TZ bridge at about 7:15 am. Tinted windows except for the front. Also, spotted a silver GT sedan on the merrit pkwy near new caanan around 7:40 am. Cute blondie girl driving it. Hope I find out who that was, & hope I dont find out she was driving her b/f's car.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Sliver LGT sedan on 9W between nyack & VC today around 4:00ish
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

OK, who's got the black lgt in nyack with the "hydratuer" (sp?) euro lic plate?

Ok I car pool w/ a buddy of mine and we park at the Newburgh Mall in the Bath n Body works parking lot. 2 days last week, early morning I saw a garnet red GT wagon parked there..it had a yellow bear paw print sticker on the back window. I also have seen a ABP GT sedan parked there. Anyone from here?