LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

pretty bad. +22. its cuz of the greens... they aired them out and had sand/small rocks and it was wet so once ur ball rolled.. u had rocks stuck to it all over.

ok, on my trip driving around, i spotted two LGTs.

first was black/blue 05+ (sorry couldn't tell) on rte 14, duxbury, right on the bridge over rte 3. i was behind you and we went around the mini-rotary and you took a left, but i kept going straight on rte 14. planet subaru sticker on back...u here?

second was on 93N...DGM LGT (08+)...i was following you...try to get next to you, but there was some traffic and had to cut over two lanes. i think you had a passenger, but i was paying more attention to driving than i was to you. sorry. lol. :p about 1 minutes later it started raining real bad.

oh yeah we (me, mdork, and ricey) spotted today an 05+ obp lgt (w/spoiler) on south st. in natick around 3:30 pm. drove by once, then again going the other way. uh, we were the three doods in the parking lot across the street from the hotdog place, standing in front of the 3 lgts. :lol:

Nice, my father was acutually in the 555th Squadron at Aviano. He was all excited when he saw it.

cool. yea, I got the 555 on there due to a drunken subaru experience. We were working on my Older Legacy and in a drunken fit thought that it would look better if I spray painted 555 all over it. you know, to bring it up to Rally Spec. it made sense at the time. Anyways. ever since then I put 555 on my cars.

spotted twice now this morning at 7am a LGT DGM with spoiler going the opposite direction as me on McKeon Road. we go by each other too quick to signal a wave or beep. lol

I didnt spot SubOperator today. :(

company put us on 4 day weeks in May... :redface: and next week is last week in Warwick, then office moves to Lincoln. Probably will start seeing GTTuner on I195N then :)

Are you still in Saabaru or is that black Leggy with trunk spoiler parked in the back yours ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K