LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted a silver 05+ GT wagon on Rt. 16 in NH yesterday. You were going North, I was going South. I gave you the 1 finger point while hand still on steering wheel wave

i saw a 2010 LGT on the road yesterday....yuck :( ...not too happy with how it looks. the hood scoop is huge now like the WRX/STi...i took a picture from the back, and tried to get my friend to take a picture as i was driving by but he sucks at taking pictures and missed the car....i didnt want to sit next to it while taking pictures and feeling all sketchy, was a girl driving and older woman riding shotgun. it has a new style spoiler...almost like a lip spoiler. i'll put the picture up soon it's on my phone

I'm down for that, i got this little one that's been bugging the hell out of me... 100% game.... new thread?

Ok. I'll call the guy tomorrow and if he is interested I'll post details in a new thread.

spotted a white obxt with window tint and hitch mounted bike rack. you were parked in a driveway on rt. 117 in Lancaster, then i saw you again going onto rt. 190 north from 117. I was stopped at light, waved, I think you saw me. hard to tell through dark tint.
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

saw 2 OBP Legacies in Norwood, MA today...first was at the intersection of Everrett and Washington...you were coming out of Washington going straight across i think onto rt 1A and I was coming up Everrett....dunno if it was an LGT or not but had no spoiler and 05 wheels. this was around 11am

saw the second one, LGT with stock spoiler parked in Norwood Center at that main drag. this was around noon.

I was down at DSG getting some kinks worked out of my tune with some road tuning.

Just washed and rainxd to make sure my lgt spotting eyes can see tonight. Anybody want to meet up at Paper City Brewery tomorow at 6pm for two hours of free beer ($6)? We can chat about the local stop for the CT Subie WBM caravan.

^ IT WORKED! Saw a debaged 2.5i legacy w/ ct plates heading north into springfield. exchanged nods while you continued to text away ever so safely in the fast lane :D

I do it too.....

spotted a silver LGT with aftermarket exhaust. Your cans were polished up and spotless. Not sure which exhaust but looked like a twin wall tip on 84 west in CT between exits 10 and 9. I was in the silver Spec.B (Greddy exhaust, debadged, cleared out headlights) and pulled up next to you to wave, then proceded to dissapear (was late for work :lol:)

white lgt ltd wagon on 128S this morning...you were following me, but i continued on 95S to providence, and you stayed on 128.

blue lgt in the cambridgeside galleria parking garage, debaged.

Saw a few legacy's today. Going west on 90 between exit 13 and 9, don't think any of them are on the forum. Thought i'd give it a shot, i was in the DGM LGT going east in the fast lane.

Also saw a 360 Spider... Red with Tan interior. Nice!

BSM 05-07 GT parked on mass ave near mcdonalds around 6pm in boston

front and rear lip spoiler with crucial racing license plate bracket.

edit: there was a nemo stuffed animal/fish in the rear windshield, lol

Edited by katalyst