LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

its just tuning the stock computer, has worked beautifully on my car thus far and i'm making a few horsepowerzz :lol:

mike now of tuning alliance tunes in the NE area (sterling mass on the dyno, or over the internet if you buy a tactrix cable $90)

great thanks. I will look him up.

Edited by Kevin03045

Definitely me!!!

I was eyeing the clock trying to catch our train to Boston!!!

My girl goes... 'look at that pretty Legacy!!'

I looked up in time to see you pulling up and catch the UNDERDOG plates!!!

Finally spotted you man!!! Looking good! ;):D

BTW: wemissed the train and had to catch the next one... but the parade was awesome!!! SItting at a pub by the garden as i type! :D

I figured that's where you were headed... half my company was out today for the parade. I was running wicked late, plus it was a precarious spot, or else I would have stopped to chat. You were probably pretty anxious to get going anyways... ah well.

We need to have a central Mass GTG...

I've been out here in CT/MA for 3 days and I've never seen so many Subarus! I'm lucky to see 1 LGT a week in Milwaukee and here I see a few a day. New England really is Subaru Country!

I had the same reaction when I drove to Detroit this year. I had never seen so many domestic cars on the road! Everybody owned a Ford or Chevy! :spin:

If you have a chance, drive up to VT or NH. There are even more Subarus here.

:whore:

Welcome to New England... you may never leave. ;)

+1 :) from a foreigner who wondered around the country a bit and then said "God bless New England" :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

spotted suboperator on jefferson blvd today around 4:45.

depending on which side from you were you might have noticed fresh scratch on the right side of my rear bumper... Hit a low sitting rock while backing up :mad: Now I have to polish it somehow...

I see your car pretty often when you leave in the morning. Those goldies look real good ;)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

depending on which side from you were you might have noticed fresh scratch on the right side of my rear bumper... Hit a low sitting rock while backing up :mad: Now I have to polish it somehow...

I see your car pretty often when you leave in the morning. Those goldies look real good ;)

you had just taken the right onto jefferson blvd and i was just about to make the right onto service ave.

i usually take my break around 9:30 and sometimes make a run to Dunkin' Donuts... so thats probably when you see me.

spotted a silver lgt with gunmetal wheels with a chrome lip heading north on 495 at around 1:45 this afternoon....

and a little later on i spotted evan (ctatv) heading south on 295.

I was heading down to providence (broadway) to go see my buddy