LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2013 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

Haha. You're kidding, right?

No actually, for once I'm dead serious. :) I was reported by a ghetto ass member for calling them ghetto and got warning points that last for a month. Pretty amazing huh?

There are some ghetto people on this site that get uppety when you call them as such, and what not.

and what not

That's so ghetto :rolleyes:

You're treading a thin line you ghetto bastard. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what was in the report message? "This guy called me ghetto! Can you believe that?! I demand punishment!" *shrug*
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

:lol: "Kick his ass Seabass!"

....name the movie.....

Dumb and Dumber! ;)

"It crossed my mind..."

Isn't it "I demand satisfaction"? :)

Sure. Apparently, demanding anything will work... :rolleyes:

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

My understanding from the individual involved was that it read like this: "My vagina stings, please make him pay." Nils jumped to the rescue and gave me points. :iam:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Ahhh, correction: Not lesbian grooming habits but lesbian vaginal hair preferences. BIG differnce.

And there's totally a vagina/5th Gen joke in there somewhere. :lol:

I'm sorry to say that I can no longer use the word Ghetto (EDITED FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS) on this forum. :( I was PM'ed by the orignal party politely requesting that I stop such sillyness and fun on this forum. I will cease and desist as requested but am left confused, hurt, and lost. I'm not sure why this person tracked me down in a thread they don't post in and trolled me in my own thread... but alas, Nils is on their side and I do not want to anger the Sweedish. Have you ever seen a pissed off chef? Not cool. :eek:

I'm not saying I don't get distracted occasionally driving a manual, but I do feel I have more control of my car and speed while driving. I know when I drive a manual vs auto my speed is much more under control and I don't have to constantly look at the speedometer to see how far over the limit I'm driving vs when I'm in an auto, I feel the car just goes and even when you take your foot off the gas the car doesn't start to slow as easily and I'm tapping the brakes more to slow down.

That just tells me you're more used to driving a MT vs an AT. I never look down at my speedometer, I have complete control over what speed my car is traveling at and I know exactly what the AT is about to do and when. That's because I've been driving it for a while and I actually pay attention to what it does.

Archived