LegacyGT.com

BNR 20g

rapture

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whatever, i don't appreciate random trolls questioning me like i'm fabricating shit up..i don't talk shit to him on his threads.. all he does is talk shit on every thread i ever see him on and i'd rather he stay off mine......unless u have something nice to say or some kind of positive advice or comment STFU.

This is said everyday, but it's worth repeating for you. Don't get too caught up in the numbers. At the end of the day it's the delta between old and new setups that count, and ultimate proof of that is a timeslip or a log of say a 100~200kph pull. Everything else is just noise.

Still interested to see the final results with some boost control in place.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

• Mega Users
whatever, i don't appreciate random trolls questioning me like i'm fabricating shit up..i don't talk shit to him on his threads.. all he does is talk shit on every thread i ever see him on and i'd rather he stay off mine......unless u have something nice to say or some kind of positive advice or comment STFU.

:lol: Everyone on here is a troll. It's definitely not you.

^ I def wouldnt call Legend a troll he prob has much more experience than most of us on this forum on matters like this. I actually like his feedback so to each his own. But for most of us to claim a v40 is pulling close to 300 hp on a dyno is hard to belive, my stg2e only got 260hp and I'm not modded to the hilt, just saying and I'm not a Troll, just realistic I guess. Either way I really hope you like your set up and looking for more info to come as it looks like a fun ride, oh and it wouldnt hurt too much to lighten up a bit as were talking about turbo cars not about brain surgery, just sayin

more annoyed

trolls are like gnats, they annoy u

No one is trolling you fool...

290whp is the one of the highest stock turbo dynos I have EVER seen, along with many others that have posted in this thread. You were running on a high reading dyno point blank, really no argument needed.

HOWEVER, like many have said here the numbers are really not that important. The dyno afterall is simply a tuning tool and the delta from dyno to dyno is what is really important...

Can't wait you to see you call me a troll now too...

Archived