LegacyGT.com

BNR 20g

rapture

Here is a sneak peak at BNR's HFTD05 turbine wheel and a new high pressure ratio, LGT fitment, billet, extended tip, 20G/HFTD05 prototype.

Cool Bryan. :cool: Way to go keeping your product line fresh and exciting

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a sneak peak at BNR's HFTD05 turbine wheel and a new high pressure ratio, LGT fitment, billet, extended tip, 20G/HFTD05 prototype.

Very interested to see results....:cool:

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Something new will always be on the horizon. Fact of life.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Yes very true, I will have 200k on the motor & turbo by then. The sensible side of me. Says, I shouldn't be even thing of a 18g. But the reckless side. Says, If motor goes boom, you'll have the size turbo you want on you new replacement long block.:cool:

I have time to think thing over & the vender have time to but out more info on their new products.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

ok so, i just wanted to start a thread saying how great of an experience i personally had with Brian and am anxiously awaiting my new 20g with new fixin's in the mail.

he seems like a really great dude and i will be posting a build thread asap. with pics.,hd vids. and dyno#'s

but for now just a big thank you and much appreciation to BNR!!

did u not see the first post?^^

• Mega Users
Yes very true, I will have 200k on the motor & turbo by then. The sensible side of me. Says, I shouldn't be even thing of a 18g. But the reckless side. Says, If motor goes boom, you'll have the size turbo you want on you new replacement long block.:cool:

I have time to think thing over & the vender have time to but out more info on their new products.

Mike

i doubt your motor is is gonna go boom with a new turbo and that rediculous filtration system you go going on.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Over 113k on Amsoil duel filtration system & 156k on Amsoil & Ea oil filter at 15k OCI. Any other "?" please ask in my duel filtration thread.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/get-your-oil-filtration-down-2-microns-81741.html So not to derail this one to much.

Just trying to keep the peace, between seabass07 & me :)

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

ok so, i just wanted to start a thread saying how great of an experience i personally had with Brian and am anxiously awaiting my new 20g with new fixin's in the mail.

he seems like a really great dude and i will be posting a build thread asap. with pics.,hd vids. and dyno#'s

but for now just a big thank you and much appreciation to BNR!!

did u not see the first post?^^

I thank you for the business! We appreciate the write ups and complements about our products. It is nice to have a job these days...

Bryan@BNR

205 640 1193

Archived