LegacyGT.com

BNR 20g

rapture

so what were your baseline numbers? do you have a dyno graph? How am I trolling? I'm asking you questions and they are relevant to this turbo thread. Baseline dynoing are suppose to be done. Like I said, so a tuner can gauge the tuning improvements. You arrive at the facility with your mods done, they make sure fueling is rich, start logging, attach wideband, do a steady pull then do a third gear pull...that is a baseline run. they will receive hp/tq numbers and that's their starting point. By the end of the tuning session you will have an overlayed graph of pre/post tune so it reflects how much power you gained with a proper tune.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
:lol: They are for you to know what gains you had troll. You can go ahead and believe that it was a magical tuner that knows a secret that none of the massive subaru tuning community knows. Good luck with that. And stop trolling.

sea ass ...

who asked u?!?!??

and no bm ass he never gave me anything other than the dyno's i have posted thats it

thats all....he might have pulled me in to show me the baseline on the computer but that was a loooong time ago and i honestly have nooo clue what that could be....

and seriously bmx if u were on my thread and just asking questions without an attitude or a sarcastic troll way about u i prob. wouldn't care...but u know ur being a douche ...and u too sea ass...wtf is ur problem? u mad cause my leggy would rape ur car? i mean whats ur major malfunction? ue all the way over in wa...i have no clue who u are an NEVER post shit on any of ur threads....

i do however remember reading somewhere on this forum that not all cars achieve the same dyno #'s even with all variables being equal... so maybe just maybe with all my mods(lord knows i have put enough of them on)these numbers are close to being real" or not inflated...

bullshit , seabass

cause the first time i even saw u exist was u talking shit on me for NO apparent reason

on of all things a rage comic thread.

i have since then not said a word to you but hey here u are popping up on my thread talking shit

look you guys need to understand that just because u have more knowledge or exp. than someone else .....doesn't change the fact that respect is a 2 way street ..

give respect and get it back...

i never talk shit to people for no reason....

so if u see what seems like me being a dick for no reason to say seabass or bmx

its because ive already had stupid online arguments with them both and would rather not be an online tough guy.. i just know that these lame asses wouldn't say shit to my face...

andy never said anything to me about baseline anything or pre tune....

all i know is my car is sooo much fun to drive i really could care less what ANYBODY says

Did anybody say that your car wasn't fun to drive and fast???

Stop getting so defensive.

Your dyno reads high, it happens and can be proven by posting up the 1000's of stage 2 dynos that are out there on the web. Taking it to the track is really the only way to judge how fast it really is.

Archived