LegacyGT.com

BNR 20g

rapture

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
ok so here goes.....340 to the wheels and that's only on waste gate pressure,not using the perrin ebcs at all so basically the tuner said this is the lowest this turbo will perform. some of the coolant lines popped when he was on the dyno and i ran out of time and $$...we have since replaced clamps and secured all lines for the added pressures.....i am excited to see what the numbers are on the next dyno which will most likely be a road tune..i'll post my charts..

sc035bfad0.thumb.jpg.4d872752979d8199bdcd5ceb7628ca42.jpg

Interested to see what happens with some boost control in place. A 20G should be able to hold that peak power straight to redline if the hotside can keep up.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

bryan ....first off thank you soo much !! i'm very pleased with every aspect of doing business with you...thanks also for being patient with me...

Andy the tuner seemed very impressed with the spool up... i am not sure i can even tell the diff.from the stock vf ....actually driving this new setup is soo much more fun i almost feel like it's faster is that possible?(the spool up )

far yeah me too! mind u these numbers were also made with my winter wheel setup...stock rims with conti.extreme winter's....i just switched to my summer's today...18" xxr featherweights with yokohama advan neova ad08's 225/40/18

so i think that could also add to the speed and #'s?

Thanks for the baseline. 290whp/340tq from the stock turbo tells us that you are on a pretty high-reading dyno so the delta will be more important than the final numbers. Keep up the good work - looks like fun!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

actually its not a "high reading" dyno at all

it's a new mustang that they have calibrated to read like a dyno jet... if you want check out r/t tuning for more info...it's actually very accurate if not low....

i do have just about every performance mod u can think of soo maybe that why i got such nice #'s...?

legend i did see drivetrain loss.... my stock turbo setup was 347 at the crank and 289 at the wheels...so there's ur drivetrain loss...also this was at sea level with ambient temps of like 43degrees at 18 or 19 psi.. the vf40 just dropped after 4500 rpms tho..

where as this bad ass snail from bnr is totally different...

says you bmx...i love how everyone talk all this shit like u know!!?? seriously stay the f *** off my thread TROLL.....

call r/t and talk to them...or go there yourself...either way i know i'm not full of shit like half the trolls on this forum! you can hate all u want but i dont see u talking ish on the dude that trapped the fastest vf40 1/4mile...his was a very similar setup...

Archived