LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

Yes it would, just wish it was at a dealership as I'm going to have to trade my Civic in for whatever I decide.

I did drive this today though.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0368s.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if the previous owner was on here or if someone knew him but the car is a 1 owner vehicle. It has an sti badge on the front black grill, an spt intake, exhaust and turbo timer. It has a Cobb sticker on it as well so not sure if its been tuned by Cobb maybe or what but from what I could see everything looked stock under the hood aside from the intake. Anyway looks to be in pretty good shape although not sure if the Dealership and I are going to be able to come to numbers. Its got 88K ok it and they're asking $17K.

Figured I would post a link to this in here as well since it is the "meet" thread.

Second annual 2006 numbered spec b meet coming up. Here are some details if interested.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/second-annual-numbered-spec-b-meet-colorado-2012-182260.html?p=3809553

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

They're offering like $11.5 for my civic and sale price is $16.5 on the legacy. I feel as though I'm paying too much for and 07 with 88K on it, am I valid on this or am I just off on Subaru pricing?

Subarus are generally somewhat expensive compared to Honda, Toyota, Nissan, etc... This is due to build quality and having an epic reputation for performance and longevity. Honestly, I'd say that price is a bit high (by around $1500-$2000 due to the mileage) but it's not terrible. See if they'll come down a bit or at least toss in a really good warranty. You know how car dealerships are. They'll do anything to get you into a car immediately.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Thanks guys, I was sort of thinking the same price wise. Having worked at a stealership in the past, I know the ins and outs of how deals and pricing operates. Although it was a single owner which gives me a little more confidence on how it's been maintained, buying modded FI vehicles does make me cautious. Regardless it doesn't sound like the wife is too keen on the idea of me buying a new vehicle with more miles then my current vehicle.

Oh and the Spec B owner wasn't interested in my trade so unfortunately that's a no go as well.

Might just have to hold off for the time being and wait for the next one.

I've certainly noticed that good things do come from waiting... Unless, of course, it's something incredibly rare. Just keep your eyes peeled and I'm sure you'll end up finding a good deal somewhere along the road.

Alright Lets get the next actually meet set up here.

Karting down south was a blast but would have liked to see a better turn out since a few had to cancel last minute. Lets get some more people on board and get some good group pictures. Heres what I'm thinking since its still a little too cold to count on picking a day for bbq's/outside activities.

Event: Karting and Grub

Date: April 14th OR 21st *which ever is better for the masses*

Place:Unser Racing in Denver off I36 and I25 - http://unserracing.com/

Time: TBA

Food and Drink : TBA - Lets discuss

1.Cryo and wife

2.2009 specb

3.eekay

4.rweezy

I will update the dates as it is decided as well as time but I'm thinking 2-3pm to meet for Karting. We can also decide on the best option for food and drinks afterward so I'm up for suggestions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I may go in tomorrow and see just how bad they want to sell this thing and how low they will go because for whatever reason I just can't get this car out of my mind. If I can buy it for $18K all said and done then I might have to really consider it. Of course I would get a thorough inspection done first though. Any recommendations on where to take it if everything falls into place?

Well, being as you're in Parker, there is an AMAZING shop in Centennial owned and operated by guy named Scotty Molitor. The shop's name is Mo-Fab and it's located at 14824 E. Hinsdale Ave., Centennial, CO 80112 and the phone number is 303.900.8960. Give him a call, find out what he can do for you. Super nice guy and VERY qualified for anything Scoober related. Tell him the goofy guy with the swapped Legacy Wagon sent you. ;)

Sounds good man thanks. I really appreciate all the input from you guys. Ultimately this will be the car I keep for quite some time so I want to make sure it's a good investment.

Hey guys, name's Ryan. I'm looking to purchase a GT here sometime between now and summer and figured I'd drop in and say hello and see if you guys have any words of advice or things to keep in mind when I'm looking, thanks.

I was looking at this while mine was serviced, seemed to be priced reasonably and it has aux in!:)

Wow. $13,999 is a damn fine deal. I wonder what the catch is? Haha. Definitely worth taking a look at, though.

EDIT: Oh. I see. It's an automatic!

Haha. I don't either. Never owned one in my life... It's kind of funny. My friends always give me a hard time 'cause I'm so uncomfortable with an automatic. I do plan on buying a large truck that I can tow with, though. I want an automatic for that so I don't have to worry about the clutch. We'll see how that turns out.

Lol, I hear ya. I bought a truck once but even that was a stick. I have to say the only automatic I would ever buy would be an SRT8 Jeep simply because I would have way too much fun driving it to fall asleep. That and the fact that it comes as an auto of course.

Archived