LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

Okay. So, who all is going to go down to Monument Lake tomorrow for the CRRC: Save The Boobies event? We're getting our convoy together for anyone leaving the Denver area. We just need to know if we have to wait for anyone.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a small TSD rally event. You enter for $25 and just have fun. Of course, proceeds and such go to Scoobies for Boobies and/or other breast cancer foundations.

Okay. The Convoy for the CRRC: Save the Boobies is meeting at the PF Changs just south-west of I-25 and County Line Road at 8:15-ish tomorrow morning if anyone is interested in joining us. We're going to meet in the parking lot circled in the linked picture. Hope some of you can make it! ;)

http://www.purplehat.org/~ek/cars/PF_Changs.png

Official! If anyone can make it, we're meeting at the same PF Changs at 7:45-8:00-ish. We're departing toward Monument Lake at 8:05-ish. Would be cool if some more Leggo's could show up! :)

Well I am thinking the 21st will work better for the Karting and grub meet. Sounds like more people can make it. Can you post that date eekay?

I will check a few restaurants in that area but does anyone have any suggestions? This should be fun.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Not trying to post-whore here but since we have so many open threads going I figured I'd post up in all 3. I'm wanting to trade my trunk for a wingless trunk which it sounds like so does everyone else so not sure how successful this search will be but figured it's worth a try.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0003s.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0005s.jpg

Also, as much as I love the sound of my AutoSpeed exhaust, I want the quad tip look so if anyone has a quad tip (InVidia was what I was looking at) and would like to trade please let me know.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0014s.jpg

I love las delicious and am 100% in for that. I can get ahold of the owner or manager and set up a loose schedule since we wont know exactly what time we will finish racing. Im thinking meet at unser at 3pm on the 21st.

Sounds like it is becoming a decent turnout.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Well I am thinking the 21st will work better for the Karting and grub meet. Sounds like more people can make it. Can you post that date eekay?

Yup!

I love las delicious and am 100% in for that. I can get ahold of the owner or manager and set up a loose schedule since we wont know exactly what time we will finish racing. Im thinking meet at unser at 3pm on the 21st.

Date, time and restaurant edited!

May I suggest Las Delicias for the "grub" part of the meet? I love that spot and it's right around the corner from the spot on HWY36.

Does this mean you're attending, Optimum? ;)

Count me in, haven't been to any of the meets since I moved down here. Are we doing it on the 21st then?

Done!

I'm in for the 21st meet. Mexican sounds damn good as well.

Excellent! Also added. :)

looks like we might have a good turn out for this meet. last one was only 3 cars for karting and two more showed up for grub. cant wait to see some good looking cars and have a good talk. are we going to bet a beer on the karting races?

dont count me in, but dont count me out either, you know how I roll:lol:

and I'm rolling stg3 now:cool:

Nice. I'll mark you down as "tentative" for now. :)

IIRC, it was about $15-$20 per race. We'll maybe do 2 races depending on when the meet starts and how many people we have. Does anyone else remember how much it costs?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived