LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a maybe if the karting is at Speed Raceway. Only 10 minutes from my house :p Plus it uber fun. Wonder if they will let me race in the adult class though since I'm only 17... Haven't been there in forever though.

Get a hold of them and see if you will be able to race with us. If so let me know if your in for sure and ill add your name to the list.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I didn't know about this thread till today, which makes me very nearly depressed that I didn't know about open lap day at HPR!! Guess I better READ the emails I get... I like the Kart idea! I just saw that documentary SENNA, if you haven't seen it, DO! Just need some more info like time and $$.

Seems more people are keen on Speedraceway. Let's just do it there. Anyone have a problem with this?

That works for me. they have a reservation set up for 4-6 so we would have to go earlier than 4 or after 6. If we are going to get grub afterward I say we try and set it up for about 2pm.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I will get ahold of speedraceway on tuesday as I assume they will be closed monday. I'm going to try to set it up for 2pm but am not placing a deposit so I'm not sure how they work it. I will let them know a loose headcount based on interest so please speak up if the time and date sound like you should be able to make it. I think we should do food afterward, less of a timeline to worry about then.

I'm ok for a friendly bet of a few bucks OR everyone pitches in to buy the winner dinner and a beer or something, thats almost better bragging rights.

Details about the track and cost are at www.speedraceway.com

looks like $20 per race/12 lap races/ 1/4 mile track

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Getting on board this thread less I miss some important meet stuff.

I went out to HPR on the 28th. I did'nt take my GTB as I was not a customer in 2011. All I can say is that I wish I had. What a fantastic place. I'd be down for a lgt.com meetup out there sometime!

-R

Well I spoke with speedrace way yesterday and we will be doing the arive and drive at 2pm. Because we are not placing a deposit we might have to wait in line but that's better than placing a 50% deposit. I will update all the earlier posts with date and time as well as the most current list of attendants when I get home tonight.

Karting and grub meet

Saturday 21st @2pm

Speedraceway in centeniall

I will update the address later but details can be found at http://www.speedraceway.com

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also talked to Cryo/Dave and we think it would be best for all to just chip in a buck or two and then we'll use that $ to buy the winner lunch/beer and braggin rights. Do we know where we want to grub after? Any recommendations for those that know the area? I dont know the immediate area around that for food, but it looks like its kinda close to the park meadows mall area and there are tons of places around there. So ideas welcome. If not I'll bring the portable grill and and well bbq in the parking lot :)

BBQ in the parking lot would be epic! Haha. I'll Google the surrounding area and post a list of close restaurants. If we can't come to an agreement, parking lot it is! :)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Okay. Here's a list of the closest stuff (according to Google):

Subway

The Perfect Landing

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Parry's Pizza

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Hacienda Colorado

Earls Restaurant

J. Alexanders (Delicious! But, expensive)

Great Beginings Cafe

Of course, there are many more, but these are closest. Anyone have a preference?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived