LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

If the weather isn't nice, the track isn't gonna be open

I was more refering to if it was cold or windy, not nessasarily to where they would close the track but it would still be no fun just hanging out in the cold. Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm up for an HPR meet and BBQ. As far as when, I haven't a clue. We all know what Colorado weather can be like...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I'm down for HPR... Although I'd prefer to wait until at least Spring so I could run summer tires... Would rather not kill the winter wheels :)

I agree with squiden. I really don't want to run laps on my snow tires. But I will go to watch and bbq with cryo.

I'll definitely run a lap or two. I'm curious as to what my car can do right now. Granted, my clutch is total poop at the moment. Perhaps I'll get a new one before then.

Where are you taking your tires to have them exchanged? Discount Tire will swap tires and balance them for free, man.

I'll be ready to go to HPR once I get my KillerB baffle tray and pick-up installed. Should be able to put that in in the next couple weeks.

I'm doing the SCCA autocross on the 18th at Front Range Airport if anyone wants to go. It will be my first autocross, but it should be fun.

• 4 weeks later...
What do you guys think about possibly setting up a meet/dyno day at one of the dynos we have in town here. I bet if we could get enough interest we might be able to get a group discount.... so let the chatter begin :)

I'm definitely in for that. I need my new clutch though, damn it! I dunno why I keep putting that off. Maybe I'll order that this week just to get things moving.

sounds like a good time but since i am a broke ass college student it will be hard to swing for me. i am looking forward to summer. i was thinking about doing something that members can bring the family to. pool party and grill. i have a pool with a club house and grills and games. hoping to do it when i warms up. plus since the families can show up i am hoping for a good turnout and a lot of nice LGTs

Just got off the phone w/ Harvey w/ Boost Creep, he has been crazy busy recently but he did say that he is thinking about having a dyno day in the next month or so where he will charge about $35 for 2 pulls and will fit in as many cars as time allows. He's going to post something in the next few week on various subi forums and it will be first come scheduling. I told him to please email me when that post goes out so maybe we can get a heads up and get a bunch of lgt's out there. I told him we could sweeten the pot by bbq'ing for him (hint Cryo) and he thought that was cool. so nothing official yet but just wanted to throw that out there for those that are interested

^yeah Mike we talked about you too :). Maybe we can use your friendship w/ Harvey to make this happen and then get some folks to get their installs done w/ you prior to the dyno day. Its all still up in the air but I like the sounds of it so far

I very well might be down for this depending on timing. Im finally getting around to having dave tune my car properly. It would be cool to see what the ol girl does on a dyno. In for more results.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, name's Ryan. I'm looking to purchase a GT here sometime between now and summer and figured I'd drop in and say hello and see if you guys have any words of advice or things to keep in mind when I'm looking, thanks.

Welcome to LGT.com! What year of LGT are you looking to get? There are many different things to look for depending on the year and, of course, miles.

Archived