LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been following the thread, but I think I want in.

Someone should be updating the first post with the details so you don't have to scan the thread to figure it out.

Thats a good idea, you got that eekay?

Glad to see you might be able to make it mike

Karting and grub meet

Saturday 21st @2pm

www.speedraceway.com for directions

1. Cryo and wife

2. Spec B and maybe my brother and g/f

3. eekay

4. 05COLEGGT

5. Subieblkout

5. LGT4ME

6. Mwiener2

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Thats a good idea, you got that eekay?

Yup! Updating now.

I wish I could come, but I work 2-1030pm that Saturday. Have fun, and hopefully I'll make the next meet.

Bummer! Next time. :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Just checked travel time on that. Gonna be over an hour for me. So I'm probably not gonna make a decision till day of... unless I need to pre-register or something.

If it was Unser I'd be all over like hotcakes for sure.

edit: Just remembered about that whole second job thing. So if I don't get a lesson at Eldora, I'll be home in time to make it down, maybe, if I feel like 5 hours of driving for the day.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

^take the Yaris, way better MPG... Sounds like you teach at Eldora, that sounds like a recipe for a Subie meet at Eldora, any chance you can get us a hook up on lift tickets? It would be sweet to get a few subie guys to do ski/boarding there with a "pro" let us know

Just checked travel time on that. Gonna be over an hour for me. So I'm probably not gonna make a decision till day of... unless I need to pre-register or something.

If it was Unser I'd be all over like hotcakes for sure.

edit: Just remembered about that whole second job thing. So if I don't get a lesson at Eldora, I'll be home in time to make it down, maybe, if I feel like 5 hours of driving for the day.

Well if you make it cool, if not the next one will be at unser. this is a little bit of a trek for me as well but figure its something a little different and that way I can give all the southern guys crap and get them up this way next time. No deposits needed so show up if you can, always a good time.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Alright, 99% sure I'm out on this one. Likely having my car (well, mostly the interior, but the exterior is getting some love too) cleaned and detailed up at a friend's place in Wheat Ridge (Man Cave Colorado). The owner is giving me a great deal on a detail because of our connection through colorado mazda club (really nice people) and because I'm not loaded like most of his clients (lots of exotics, classics, etc, so at least I know I'll be happy with the job getting done!)

Why would I take the Yaris to a Subby meet? That's ridiculous. :p

If enough people got together, probably 10+, I may be able to get discounted tickets. The more, the bigger the discount of course.

I get a few discounted tickets for friends and family, but only a few.

I may not be the the best guide. I usually only teach children so I hardly take them past the front slope. I hardly free ski there either cause I'm a high speed lift snob, gotta get my laps in. I've been working there 5 years and I still can't remember all the runs' names.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Great to hear!

Guys please cut and paste the list of attendants and add yourself to the list so I can anticipate who is going carting vs the interest mentioned about other events. Thanks and looking forward to it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We'll be trying to cart at 2. It depends on who arrives fashionably late or not at all, I suppose. I'm kind of getting the feeling that my car won't be out of the shop in time for this meet so I might need someone to pick me up. Haha.

We'll be trying to cart at 2. It depends on who arrives fashionably late or not at all, I suppose. I'm kind of getting the feeling that my car won't be out of the shop in time for this meet so I might need someone to pick me up. Haha.

Yeah the plan is to show up around 2 and hop in line. Obviously we will probably be waiting for someone like always * hope its not me...:)*. Its less than a week away now, hope everyone wanting to go has seen the thread. Should be fun.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have to bail on this now. I will be replacing my clutch on Sat with a mechanic friend. Damn! I was looking forward to seeing all you again, but the clutch is getting bad :(

We are starting early in the morning though so depending on how long it takes I might make Rock Bottom.

Karting and grub meet

Saturday 21st @2pm

http://www.speedraceway.com for directions

1. Cryo and wife

2. Spec B and maybe my brother and g/f

3. eekay

4. 05COLEGGT

5. LGT4ME

6. Mwiener2

Does anyone mind if I include our meets on MySubie.com in my "2nd Generation Legacy GT" club? There aren't too many LGT'ers from Colorado, but the ones that are here will certainly be LGT'ers non-the-less. Link to said "club" is as follows:

http://www.mysubie.com/club?id=326

Well, yeah. They charge by the hour. $200 in parts plus $75 per hour at 7 hours! Thieves! :) I'm sure you'll be fine.

Archived