LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PARKING GARAGE LOCATION AGAIN! Lets meet in the parking garage at 29th street mall. There is a Peets Coffee in the complex along with a ton of other food options if someone wants something else. I will attach a picture on parking but lets plan to meet near the west parking garage entrance in the garage itself. Aside from that, business as usual. Hang out and talk about cars for a few hours. I also changed the time to 11 instead of 10 since we have a fair amount of people coming from outside of boulder these days and I wouldn't mind sleeping in a little later. Meet in the parking garage near the west entrance. Look for a 97 legacy wagon and a silver bugeye wagon

29th Street Mall Boulder, Colorado 80301

Sunday at 11:00am

this link might not work

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I'm going regardless but let's get a few legacy's to roll out together. Gates open at 9 we should have breakfast somewhere then roll to bandimere. I'm thinking about putting my car in the show. Get a few passes on new set up is the hope.

Anybody interested it's on Sunday the 24th of August.

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

I'm going anyway, to race and participate with my new tune on the new set up as well :) so let's grudge run? But yeah breakfast somewhere sounds great. Then cruise on up there. I'm down.<br/>

I'm definitely down. Don't want to count my ducks in a row until the tune tomorrow but still have time till the meet.

Only thing is gates open at 7 for participants. Maybe meet for breakfast at 630? At bandimere by 8?

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Effff that's early. Well there is a Le Peep at Union and 2nd ave in Lakewood that we could eat at. That's about 15 min from the track. Just jump on a few highways from there. I'll be coming from Broomfield. 630 is going to suck major ball sack because we are having a house warming party on Saturday the 23rd lol guess I won't drink much then :/ anyone else going to be coming from North of Denver?

• 1 month later...

I am trying to put something cool together and was hoping any customer tuned by Cryotune Performance could help out.

I would like to get the nicest picture you have of your car sent to Cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com.

I Know some of you have sent pic's already so that's not needed unless you have an updated picture that looks more professional or a better back drop. These could include pictures on the road/dyno/mountains/park/ etc.

Thanks and hope to get quite a few together

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived