LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ where and when, who knows... I'll let Cryo and the other BBQ guys chime in on the grub list. I'll follow their lead and bring side food, last few times the bbq has been great, but this time I think most want the location to be more Lakewood/Westminster area.... but hey if you guys want to meet in South Denver/HR area again no complaints here

Sorry, NY. We migrated to a Colorado specific meet thread for the Denver, CO SPGS-ish crowd. Not saying that no one else can attend. It just keeps it neat and simple.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Well, you brought up a good point. We should have been posting links to these meets in the stickied Mountain West Meet thread. I'll make sure to do that in the future. :)

I live in highlands ranch and would love to bring my 08 Legacy to the next meet! The only thing is that I'm 16 so would that be okay with you guys? Or no?

My Legacy isn't too modded Bone stock beside my cobb sf air intake and airbox.

But id love to have a day hangin with a bunch of fellow legacy owners!

Thanks guys,

Austin

Hi Austin,

Haha. Yes. It is completely fine for you to attend. There are no age, car year, engine type, etc... requirements, only stupidity requirements. As long as you're there for a good time and not causing any problems, you're definitely welcome. The way we see it, the more the merrier. We love large turn-outs! Lots of Lego's in a parking lot is quite the scene. Feel free to subscribe and join up with us any time, man. ;)

well lets set up a time and place for the next BBQ. i say we can get one going within the next month. maybe the weekend of the 19th or the 26th. we can try to meet in the same highlands ranch park or go to wash park if we can get a reservation. parking can get crazy there. any other parks people have in mind?

I'm up for anywhere, really. I haven't been to the HR park yet but I hear it's pretty ideal for a meet. If that's the best park to use, we should probably just keep going there. *shrug*

it is a really nice park for a meet but i want to keep options open so we can help out the people up north. we can alternate parks. we did karting up north now we can BBQ down here and the BBQ after this one find one up north. does that sound good? cryo you want to chime in since you live up north. any parks in your area that would work out good for a meet?

Im ok with doing the park in highlands for the kick off bbq then we can host one up north. The 19th wont work for me or a few others because of the spec b meet but im ok with the following Saturday.

So next question is who is bringing what.

1. Cryo - smoked pulled pork sliders w/ home made dry rub:cool:

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I have no issues with May 26th either. So, I'm in. I'll update the initial post once this is definitely confirmed.

@2009 specb

Haha. Nice.

1. Cryo- smoked pulled pork sliders w/ homemade dry rub

2. 2009 specb - official eater of smoked pulled pork sliders.

3. Chicken breasts (homemade marinade) and German-style mustard potato salad (also home-made recipe.) :)

Archived