LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well only 2 days away and people are droppin like flies....

I'm still in and looking forward to it. I know a few others are still in for sure as well so I better take the car to the carwash and knock the 3 inches of mag cloride off...

Shame some of you guys wont be able to make it but there will be a next time.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Indeed there will! I'll be there! But, I'm not washing my car. Haha. To hell with that. Perhaps once I finish the body work and paint I'll wash it more often. :) Anyhow, I'll update the main post to reflect the drop-outs! Hah!
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Oh, we did! Had a blast ladies and gents! Will have to do it again soon. :) Next time, I'll join for beers afterwards at Scott's. Haha.

^agreed Scott's place it is next time.....Cryo post up some pics of us few that show'd up, good looking bunch of cars I must stay :)

Haha. Mine was looking awfully shabby. Haven't finished the body work yet! I even mentioned my bumper was falling off? Haha.

I was at the mountain all day

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mike... :)

Anyone up for a winter lapping day at HPR this Sunday? I'm planning on going out there and trying out the cobb stage 2 tune with new Perrin DP I got. :)

Yeah, I'm planning on going. Yesterday got shut down because of bad weather...

Well I finally got a chance to chime in after the karting with some pics.

Scott *09 specb* - congrats on redeeming yourself against eekay but now I have to redeem myself against you! After looking at my charts my kart definatly broke something twords lap 10 or so based on times....:lol:

Good to see you again eekay and glad LGT4ME and his buddy could meet up afterward at rock bottom to hang out. Its not very often you end up with 3 FMIC'd legacys sitting side by side at the same time so that was cool.

good times and have to do it again up at unser racing to compare.

Dave

Kartmeetjanuary.1_2012.jpg.38e5205a5be639709c0c05f56b10d13b.jpg

Kartmeetjanuary2012.jpg.72a8cc25f121c33aaec043fb0e246e15.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! Shame my car was in such bad shape. But, I'm still glad to be a part of it. :)

Sorry I cut off part of the front in the first picture, I saw that afterward and was pissed. So who is setting up the next one for this month? Sounded like there were a few people wanting to go out to high plains? I'm not sure I will be able to race but I might come out to bbq if they allow that *and if I can get a clean portable grill to put in the car*. Obviously it would depend on nice weather for me since I'd just be hangin out.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived