LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

No, it's more like a rebadged Opel Omega.

Catera=Opel Omega

Saturn L300=Opel Vectra

What I do not understand with GM is why they have to bastardize (change fascia and tails) its European line-up, the Vectra being the prime example.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Subaru SVX

Automatic only tranny that puked when it got too hot and weirdo styling. Bet the failure of it made Subaru delay the WRX introduction in the US market, along with the quest for going upscale.

-B

you are not my friend. :(

3series besides the ///m. Meatheads driving them like they're the shit. Thats why they live with their parents and have a used 323i.

Kias and Hyundais. People say they're getting much nicer. They still haven't grown on me. Did anyone else notice they just copy the styling of another car almost identically? The new Sonata (i think it is) is like an Accord cloan.

Saturns. I like that they're plastic so you can kick them and it wont damage very much.

Celica's with the "action package". It looks like an aftermarket body kit with ridiculous side skirts and spoilers. Oh yeah, your car still sucks. That body kit just makes me wanna race you and say goodbye for having such an ugly car.

Celica's with the "action package". It looks like an aftermarket body kit with ridiculous side skirts and spoilers. Oh yeah, your car still sucks. That body kit just makes me wanna race you and say goodbye for having such an ugly car.

LMFAO!:lol:

The Action Package has to be weakest name for a special option car yet. Just say it aloud to yourself, "Action Package", it sounds like something that would be on a GI Joe action figure box. It would be like Subaru selling a Legacy GT 'with Kung Fu Grip!"

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

can't believe no one mentioned the G35 and the arrogant meatheads that operate (a good portion of) them.

...and +1 on the beemer bash.

good thing there're a few choice Legs out there to serve the aforementioned prompt bewilderment/embarrassment when appropriate.

Maxima or Altima - cause the punks driving them think they have a race car

Prius - I'm so trendy and now I can drive as fast as I want without wasting gas

Saturn SL - Stupid ass high beam DRLs with owners that never remember to turn on their real headlights. Gee why all these people flashing me?? Duh.

Any big pickup with dynomax exhaust - probably will have a nascar # or a calvin sticker on the back window as well. The true redneck sports car.

Ford Expedition with a diesel - hey its okay if I drive a small bus around by myself, it has a diesel man right??

Saab convertibles - hey umm I got this car at carmax and now my boyfriend says it needs a new trasmission thingy oh wow why does it break down so often gosh

Anything with a HUMMER badge on it (that isn't military). 'Cause it is just rediculous!

Prius - I'm so trendy and now I can drive as fast as I want without wasting gas

Have you driven one, yourself? My co-worker bought one a month back and let me test drive it.

Nice car... solid, handles well, and gets 50-60 MPH.

Anything with a HUMMER badge on it (that isn't military). 'Cause it is just rediculous!

+ 5 million

I just want to smack those

"Look, I'm driving a Hummer that I won't ever drive offroad, because it's my stupid, trendy, oversized shit-box that I like to drive around town in and look cool"

People.

Why God, Why? Did you have to make people so freaking stupid?

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I have to agree with almost all of the posts. There are plenty of cars I hate but like stated by others it mostly the drivers I hate. Besides the normal reasons to hate drivers because of their reckless or carefree style of driving the one car/driver that comes to mind is the person(mostly guys) with the Chryler 300 with the 22 '' spinners, the TVs in the headrest and the Bently grill and last but not least the 190 hp 2.7L V6. Of course, this guy thinks his ride is "the shit"... NOT. Save on all the aftermarket bling bling BS and get the damn Hemi. I actually like the 300, Charger and the Magnum (especially the SRT8 versions) but w/o the Hemi, what's the point. But that's just my opinion!!!

I guess I am just tired of seeing thousand of same freaking cars on the road. That's one of the reasons I went for the LGT. I could go a week w/o seeing one on the road. It's also cool to see another Legacy or LGT on the road because it doesn't happen that often.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Have you driven one, yourself? My co-worker bought one a month back and let me test drive it.

Nice car... solid, handles well, and gets 50-60 MPH.

I am not knocking the Prius, I just have seen people driving them absolutely balls to the wall around here. Flooring it away from stoplights and trying to take on onramps like a sports car. Crazy.

You now what, I have noticed that a lot of economy box drivers get bullied a lot on the roads especially at stoplights:( I now see a lot of them flooring their poor cars just so they don't get harrassed by the idiot or Miss SUV or Mr.3series driver behind them :)

does a prius' mileage really suffer if they floor it in the city? isn't that almost all on the electrical motor? doesn't that itself regen in the braking process? my understanding (and i'm neither edumacated nor do i own a prius) was that they do better with that on-the-gas/on-the-brake type of driving mileage wise.

i myself am a "coaster" between signals. i'm probably the kinda of driver some of you hate but i see no reason to gun it from one light to the next. when i'm on city streets, i tend to keep the rpms below 3k and make lane changes according to my destination. on the freeway, i like to run a bit faster and use the left lane for passing only...however, in this car, how often are you getting passed unless it's a black&white?

Nissan sunny I drove one week before I got my Legacy - worst rental ever. A conversation with a friend while driving"

Friend: Let's go get chicks

Me: You joking!! I dont want chicks see me driving this!!

I think for us stateside brothers that would be a sentra with a chrome grille on it :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

This Renault would kick yer' arse to the moon!

http://www.autobellausa.com/images/cars/renault_r5.jpg

Yes, its basically a LeCar...with some minor mods;) And yes, it came from the factory this way.

Renault R5 Turbo. Not sure if those Gotti wheels are OEM though.

Archived