LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

this is all opinion, so dont get too defensive

rx8- fugly, 170WHP and even less tq...dumbass people who think they are fast

eclipse- most riced out car ever....theres one everywhere i turn

rsx- again, for some reason people think they are fast

celica- ive never seen a quick one, not even saying fast, just quick

mine are all 'sport oriented cars'

its usually more so the driver than the car itself

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Aztek!

It's damn fugly, esp the bright yellow...who would ever wanna buy that POS?

Every time my wife does something stupid with her car (Volvo XC70), I say "you shoulda bought an Aztec!"

The Chrysler Town and Country, the official vehicle of the AARP and the Anti-Destination League of America. Always holding up traffic, and driving in an indecissive manner. They must cause more accidents in this country than any other type of vehicle.

celica- ive never seen a quick one, not even saying fast, just quick

Ever see a Celica All Trac Turbo?

Anyways... My most hated car: Dodge Ram. But only for the clowns that drive them. I've never seen a more violent group of drivers as Ram drivers. Bunch of homocidal clowns. I never trust a Ram on the highway.

this is all opinion, so dont get too defensive

rx8- fugly, 170WHP and even less tq...dumbass people who think they are fast

Base price : $25,180

Engine : 2-rotor Wankel, front engine RWD

Displacement : 1,308 cc

Valve : n/a

Transmission : 4-spd automanual, 6-spd manual

Fuel economy : city - 18 mpg

highway - 24-25 mpg

Suspension : F - Independent double wishbone

R - Independent five-link

Brakes : F - Vented discs

R - Vented discs

Horsepower : 197 hp @ 7200 rpm(auto), 238 hp @ 8500 rpm(manual)

Torque : 164 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm(auto), 159 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm(manual)

Redline : 7500 rpm(auto), 9000 rpm(manual)

Top speed : 148 mph(electronically limited)

0-60 mph : 5.9 sec.

0-¼ mile : 14.5 sec @ 95.6 mph(manual)

60-0 braking distance : 114 ft

200 ft skidpad : 0.88 g

Curb Weight : 3029-3053 lbs

The RX-8 6-speed is pretty good speed and handling wise, but reliability is iffy.

Good thing you weren't spanked by one, cause it would've hurt.

Mojo

I keed I keeed

Renault LeCar...gay French 80s econobox.

This Renault would kick yer' arse to the moon!

http://www.autobellausa.com/images/cars/renault_r5.jpg

Yes, its basically a LeCar...with some minor mods;) And yes, it came from the factory this way.

I hate Civics RICE DMANIT RICE. My old roomate had one and he thought it was so fast because it was stick, he told me he took a LGT and I was like either it was a bad driver, he was breaking in his car, he didnt care about smoking a Civic, or you got really lucky. He didnt argue my points :lol:

Honda Element

All Civics

Aztek

Any of the new Dodge vehicles with the massive front grille

All Scions

And I damn well hope that a Subaru never, ever makes the list, hopefully they smarten up with the new front end design

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

It's not really the car, but the drivers. I hate the previous model BMW 323i and 325i drivers who think that they're so cool and badass because they drive a beeeeemer. They think it's the fastest and most luxurious than all other sedans out there.

I'm seeing a lot of those jerks lately probably because they're buying them as previously leased vehicles.

Nissan Sunny or some crap like that.

I drove a rental one week before I got my TT legacy. It's slow, throttle response is crap, suspension felt like the car was going to take off from the ground at 100k/h. Interior was so crap my arse was hurting after driving for an hour. And style... well, when I was driving in Shibuya I was hiding behind steering wheel so chicks wouldnt see me driving this crap. oh and stereo didn't play CD'R's....

It's not really the car, but the drivers. I hate the previous model BMW 323i and 325i drivers who think that they're so cool and badass because they drive a beeeeemer. They think it's the fastest and most luxurious than all other sedans out there.

I'm seeing a lot of those jerks lately probably because they're buying them as previously leased vehicles.

omg i know exactly what you mean. those 3-series drivers all drive like asses. do the most cocky stuff and have no respect for other people...

Lexus Is300 they are a dime a dozen around here, parents buy them for the KID'S (it's a lexus , nice & safe) and then they go out and put a fart can on it. The one funny thing is I've never had to push more than 4k to totally destroy them! By the way that also includes a sportcross with a 75 shot I ran into on memorial day. :):):)
Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Definitely the H2. It's the epitome of man's hypocritical nature. They took everything that made the H1 special (wide track, geared hubs, wicked independent suspension, etc.) and got rid of it. Now all you've got is an ugly Tahoe with no real purpose other than "look at me! I'm impractical!"

And most SUVs along side that. I've never seen an SUV that I couldn't get a minivan for less money with more features and in many cases more room.

Oh, and white Crown Victorias and Chevy Caprices. Those should not be sold to the public.

Any car/driver that turn up the stereo volume up high. Annoyance to the highest degree that these people some how think others would like to listen to their tasteless thumping bass.

But I do share the sentiment that 3-series drivers are arsenine. Just two days ago, some shmuck nearly drove right onto my car. He even knew I was right next to him. Just because the map he was looking (while driving) says make a left so he had to cut onto my lane to do so.... :rolleyes:

I think this was one of the worst cars ever...Oldsmobile made an equally bad version, but I have a special hatred for Buicks. Look at that dumba$$ point in the bumper. Imagine trying to parallel park this thing in a really tight spot? No self respecting man could drive this car with pride.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/1994/Buick/397/001320-E.jpg

1994 Buick Skylark 4 Dr Custom Sedan

Archived