LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

Car I hate the most? Chevy Chevette. I should know; I owned one. Wow, what a piece of crap!! I finally got tired of trying to maintain it & started to beat the $hit out of it. Actually went places off-road that my buddy in his jeep wouldn't dare to go. Seemed to run better then, aside from my monthly starter swap (good thing the starters had a 60 day warranty!!).

EDIT: Starter went out so often on this car, my friends dubbed it the "Shove-it"

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with underpowered, the G35 sedan infuriates me for some reason. Perhaps it's the "AWD" system they purport to use. I think the angle of the trunk reminds me of a nun or something.

- The BMW X3 - every time I pass by one of these things I feel the visceral urge to beat it with a baseball bat. It's fugly - no other word adequately describes it. Additionally, BMW's assertion that its AWD is "legendary" is laughable and enraging at the same time.

- The Ford Taurus - while not an atrocious car (see Toyota Corolla, Dodge Neon for those awards) I had one as a rental car when I came back from India once. I had food poisoning at the time, and the car stank of cigarette smoke which I tried to get rid of with Febreze. The combination of smells and the soft suspension didn't help with the nausea or the other GI symptoms I was feeling. Now, every time I see one on the road I feel sick to my intestines.

- The Toyota Corolla - disgusting, bloated, unrefined, with an ugly interior and an ugly soul. I can't stand to be behind one.

- The redesigned Honda Accord - looks like every other car on the road from the back now. I thought the horizontal lights looked better, probably a reason why I like the styling of the new Sonata.

On a side note - has anyone ever seen a Range Rover sport being driven by a man? I've seen at least fifteen by now and they're always driven by women, usually Asian.

+1 on Corolla. My wife drives one and although its a great commuter car, reliable, great on gas but it has no soul, suspension is soft, brakes are horrible and it looks like my #2.

guys that drive dodge rams, they are always leaning like they want to be in the passenger seat, and they hold their stupid ass nextel phone in their right hand, like they're always talking to their homies.

Ram pickup owners must go to a special school to learn how to tailgate.

Lets see here...//////

Brand new Squid sportbikes with helmetless morons with flip-flops and khaki shorts on board. Doing wheelies on a crowded freeway.

I think that problem takes care of itself over time.....

Harley Davidson, the best way to turn gasoline into noise, without the benefit of horsepower.

Best quote ever!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived