LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the vette has it's own yellow, that is more of a lightning yellow, which is the normal yellow that yellow should be.

The Aztec, pickups, Cavalier/Cobalt, Monte, et. al. are now painted this psychotic yellow with a hint of orange. Every time I see it I think the vehicle belongs to the DOT, or a utility company as a service vehicle. I have no idea why someone would park anything that color in their garage by personal choice. it is HIDEOUS!

Cadillac Catera: Why does it exist? It is like a rebadged cavalier

No, it's more like a rebadged Opel Omega. The Cimmaron IS a rebadged Cavalier.

You know what I hate to see is a car like a new Carrera with Tiptronic or a new Vette with a auto. I would be embarrased to drive a car like that with a auto. Usually enthusiasts would never buy cars like that with auto's.

MarcusDubya77 you right, lets try to avoid all this manual/automatic tranny issue :) .

I do passionatly hate anybody driving slow in a left lane. In Europe drivers much more aware of it and more disciplined.

On a separate note- spanked Continental GT on the way to work today :D. Boy, that feels good!! :cool:

I can agree with you on that, driving on the Autobahn was always a blast, drivers are more courteous as long as you obey the "rules of the road"..my buddy got blasted by a fiat punto in his rental 318ti when I was stationed in Germany..All we saw were flashing headlights, and a little beater came rolling by...Hilarious..nother car to add to the hated list...FIAT PUNTO..very evil little car..

V6 Camaros and Mustangs with aftermarket exhausts are also really stupid.

You ought to check out v6power.net. The 94-04 mustangs have some serious aftermarket support now. Alot of them are pushing into 13's.

- Luminati

For every v6 mustink or crapmaro getting into the 13's there are plenty getting into the 17's because of big heavy wheels, four dudes or 4 chicks riding in them at once (convertable), altezzas, fart can exhausts, and other ricer crap added.

I hate the new Beetle. My wife had one. Worst car ever.http://www.westsideautosales.net/images/cars/3VWCC21C7XM441430.jpg

Didnt hate it for the looks. If we kept it I was going to have to take out a home equity line just pay for the repairs!

THE FLOWER VASE HAD A RECALL!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!

Also these! I had one beep at me today for turning in front of it. It hadn't even begun accelerating through the intersection. It couldn't have beat me through the intersection if a big rig hit it from behind!

http://www.clubcar.gr/images/cars/images/hyundai%20accent.jpg

You ought to check out v6power.net. The 94-04 mustangs have some serious aftermarket support now. Alot of them are pushing into 13's.

- Luminati

Any car has the potential to be fast....the only problem is 99.9% of V6 Mustangs are SLOW and the people that drive them seem to think they're "the shit". I use to love messing with them in my Accord since they all thought I would be an easy kill. Oh wait, I still have the Accord so I can still mess with them:p

• 1 year later...

How about resurrecting the topic... my list:

Oldsmobile Alero - hate the tail lights

Buick Rendezvous - it's exceptional ugly, even for a domestic SUV, hate the tail lights

Lexus GX 470 - again fugly tail lights

Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy - exceptionally annoying ugly SUV that for some reason never leave left lane!? Maybe it's too dangerous to make turns in them? Hate how it looks from behind....

Lincoln Navigator - fugly tail lights, again....

Subaru Tribeca -- oops, hate the tail light, too

As you can see I have an issue with being stuck behind fugly things. Well, I'll add this too:

Saturns L-series - for hell blinding day time lights

Around me Mercedes drivers are the worst, extremely rude. But they go hand in hand with the 325i drivers, what a waste of money... what is the point of that car?

I hate any and all suv's most of the people with the do not know how to drive them, half the time they are halfway sticking out of a turn only lane waiting for the green arrow, and you can't continue throught your green light. I think it should be legal to shoot drivers who do that.

The thing about people thinking any car that is stick is fast is so true. You get into a stick car with another teenager that cant drive stick and your head whips back and foruth so they automatically think that is power.

But I love itr EGs.... I love Hondas now...

honda civics w/ fartcans. srt-4's w/ young teenagers driving it who think they are t3h f4starrrr then everyone. And this kid in westchester that drives around w/ a white sti w/ blue ribbon painted on w/ his "crew" smoking butts and wearing a doo rag.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Any brand minivan being driven in the left lane 10mph under the speed limit by a soccer mom talking on a cellphone while trying to watch the three out of control kids raising hell in the backseat. I'm sorry for what they're going through but please park it, get a divorce, sell the kids, buy a bimmer convertible or get out of the way.

Any 5000 lb.+ SUV that's never driven off road, but instead is used as a single passenger commuter car by a driver who constantly complains about the high cost of fuel.

Like others have said; "it's not the vehicle", it's the type of driver who buys a certain type of vehicle that's the problem. After all, cars are only lumps of metal and plastic (a lot of plastic).

Heavy Metal Killed Beethoven

Support Classical Music

Between the time my Toyota died and I took delivery on my Legacy I rented a Dodge Neon for 3 or 4 days.

Omigawd what a miserable vehicle that was!! Every minute in that car was just hell. Another couple of days and I truly believe I would have killed myself.

P.

Every car with a fart can attached :)

^LOL + a million :D

Also any slammed car driven on the road. Its hillarious watching them bounce by while the passenger is holding on for dear life and the driver is posing :D Cracks me up everytime.

"Um yeah give me the 'Warning: for track use only' springs, that should give me at least 30hp on my Neon/Civic."

:icon_mrgr

I also can't stand Range and Land Rovers. Has there ever been a vehicle with so much hype and praise BUT with such a poor mechanical/quality track record? American cars not included! ;)

Don't like the HHR.

Don't like any Jag that doesn't look like the XK or XJ.

Never understood the H2 and H3 even when gas prices were low:confused:

If it wasn't Subaru mechanicals under that skin I would have a problem liking the Tribeca.

I have yet to find a Ford or GM branded car that I would love to own that has more than two doors but i'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Archived